Razer Hammerhead in-ear headset ships soon

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jul 17, 2013.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Razer spreads word on their Hammerhead in-ear headsets. A lineup that entails both a Hammerhead and Hammerhead Pro version. Both headsets will become available in August for 49.99EUR ($49.99) and 69.9...

Razer Hammerhead in-ear headset ships soon

2. War child

War child Master Guru

GPU:
    3090Ti Suprim X
    According to reviews the sound is great but not worth the cost of the product. Many other earphones that are cheaper produce equal sound, if not better at a lower cost.

My grievance is that there is no inline volume control on the earphones. How can they skip on this common feature.

3. Lane

Lane Guest

GPU:
    2x HD7970 - EK Waterblock
    Its not what i have read, in the 50$ and under, its on paar and even better... He produce a bit too much of bass, but the only earphones balanced at this price is the Logitech E600 so...

Anyway, im not really much interested on it and im a bit more curious about the CM ones. ( even just for the color, i cant stand green fluo )

Need say i was think lately to some earbuds for when i dont want take my big over-ears headsets when behind my pc.. ( just for quick voice com and short gaming, or music listening ).

Last edited: Jul 17, 2013
  4. Ven0m

Ven0m Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    There are also some interesting budget-oriented Nuforce iems. Razers look solid, however you can get cheap & functional storage case if you're afraid you might break your earbuds when transporting, for example I use this: http://www.yourbrainwavz.com/case01.html

5. k1net1cs

k1net1cs Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Radeon HD 5650m (550/800)
    ...and somehow I read that as 'Hemorrhoid' at first glance.

I'm sticking to my UE in-ears. =/