Xbox chief Don Mattrick: Just get a 360 if Xbox One’s internet isn't possible

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Watcher, Jun 12, 2013.

1. Loophole35

Loophole35 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC
    Is FFXV Sony exclusive? I kinda got that feeling. KH3 is a Sony exclusive as well.

2. dark_surge

dark_surge Master Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA 1080
    Is it? I read on gamespot that KH3 is coming out for Xbone too. I'll see if I can find the link.

**Added**
    Found it, but not on gamespot :): http://www.rpgsite.net/news/2440-kingdom-hearts-3-coming-to-xbox-one?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+RPGSite+%28RPG+Site+News+Feed%29

Final Fantasy XV is coming to the Xbone too: http://www.rpgsite.net/news/2439-final-fantasy-xv-will-also-release-on-xbox-one?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+RPGSite+%28RPG+Site+News+Feed%29

Last edited: Jun 13, 2013
  3. Loophole35

Loophole35 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC
    Well that sucks multi-platform will be held back this gen by the tech in the Xbone unless devs enable more graphical features for the PS4 versions.

4. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    That happens ever gen. atlest this gen PC would get such ****ty ports

5. dark_surge

dark_surge Master Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA 1080
    Yeah I agree. It's nice to have console exclusives, imo. But there's always the chance it could be like XIII where the Playstation version is slightly superior, like you said.

On the other hand, I'm glad that more people will have the chance to experience KH3 and XV, depending on how well the Xbone sells, of course. I'm definitely picking up the PS4 version of both for this very reason, even though I'll have both systems by the time they come out.

6. Watcher

Watcher Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus Dual RX6700 XT
  7. Ryu5uzaku

Ryu5uzaku Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6800 XT
    I know pre-built but that is life everyone are forced to some OS with pre-builts? Be it Apple or MS.

And of course you have choice in "pc" market get an apple?

So nope still not quite sure. I'm glad there is some advance in OS department at all not just staying the same from 1995 or something like that.

8. quaker3

quaker3 Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 6850HD