NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 SLI and SurroundView tested [Guru3D.com]

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, May 30, 2013.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    In this second review we do not take one but two cards and do a little multi-monitor testing as well. We review the GeForce GTX 770 in 2-way SLI, next to our default FPS benchmarks we do FCAT Frametim...

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 SLI and SurroundView tested

2. Koniakki

Koniakki Guest

GPU:
    ZOTAC GTX 1080Ti FE
    First Congrats to our beloved Hilbert! Once again he has outdone himself by providing his beloved forum members with not 1, neither 2 or 3, but 4, as like four different reviews for the GTX 770 fpr a total of 5 reviews if we count this GTX 770 SLi review too! So great job.!

So with that being said, I would like to point out that after averaging ALL the game frames(except H:A) the GTX 770 SLi provides exactly 40% more performance than the Titan for almost 80-85% of Titan's price.

Single Titan---$/Perf. ratio: 1euro=0.5FPS
    SLI 770-------$/Perf. ratio: 1euro=1.13FPS

TOTAL: x2.25 better price/performance ratio. I hope I got my numbers right. Feel free if anyone cares to correct me if wrong.

Don't start flaming or anything. I'm just pointing out something for the GTX 770 cards. :p

But that's to be expected since they are basically a more robust and modified/overclocked version of the GTX 680. :D

Last edited: May 30, 2013