Nvidia GeForce 326.19 Beta - Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by WhiteLightning, Jul 18, 2013.

1. GhostXL

GhostXL Guest

GPU:
    PNY EPIC-X RTX 4090
    It's always going to happen sadly, then you have to talk sense to the ones that do it.

Shouldn't have to but if you don't they will keep posting the same rubbish. I rotate camps every generation, and I've had bugs on both sides, and great times as well. People just don't get it.

About the drivers, I've yet to have a problem in any game I've played.

BF3
    BOPS2
    GW
    GW2
    L4D2
    Borderlands 2 (PhysX High working fine)
    Tomb Raider
    Star Trek
    Dishonored
    UT3 Black (yes I play this still, it's a classic IMO)
    TERA
    Diablo III
    The Secret World
    Blade and Soul
    Mafia II

Everything just works with no AA issues or texture flickers. It's a super solid set for me.

2. garikfox

garikfox Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire RX 7900 XT
    Eve Online: Erratic mouse movement in game, unplayable.

Windows 8.1 Preview and 326.19 beta

3. Portuogral

Portuogral Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X
    The drivers are working fine and stable for me, although I didn't see any performance increase in:

Tomb Raider
    Borderlands
    Borderlands 2
    Metro 2033
    Metro Last Light
    Hitman Absolution
    Witcher 2
    Alan Wake

Is nice to have the most updated drivers but, I didn't saw any differences between these and the latest WHQL.

4. Loobyluggs

Loobyluggs Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060 12GB
    I quit capital ships online earlier this year - makes you feel free and liberated, I'd recommend it.

Strange it affected your mouse movement...was that inside the room with the locked door or outside with the low resolution textures?

5. Mineria

Mineria Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 3080 Ti
    Make sure that Present Interval is set to immediate.
    Eve runs fine on my rig with this driver, but I noticed that setting the interval to anything else than immediate adds stuttering.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2013
  6. garikfox

garikfox Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire RX 7900 XT
    It was in the hanger when the mouse just doesnt move right. It happens outside too I think.

I use interval one because I like V-Sync and dont want to heat up my GPU.

I't plays fine though with Windows 8 and 314.22

7. Skinner

Skinner Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 4090
    Played a few games. Nothing exciting yet (perf. is the same since 320.18), also nothing broken. I really thought there should some gains to achieve with Titans, but maybe they looks to much like a 680, so drivers should already be at their max.

Everything is solid here, but some perf increases for Crysis3 are always welcome, although is smooth in normal res. and TXAA4x

8. Visuallyvisible

Visuallyvisible Active Member

GPU:
    Rocking a 770gtx with 320.18. Drivers stopped responding nonsense with firefox and drivers stopped responding for no reason at times. lol not just on older hardware.

9. SSJBillClinton

SSJBillClinton Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX4090 MSI GX Trio
    http://puu.sh/3HEIj/7ebe682df5.jpg
    Flickering trees in Gmod first default map with these drivers. Friend on my server using a 670 and the same drivers gets no flickering. Flickering isn't too bad, just bright and dark flickering.

10. Dragondale13

Dragondale13 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 AMP! • H75
    Just a heads up.When or if uninstalling this driver be sure to delete the OpenCL.dll files from your system32 and sysWOW64 folders after driver cleaning.That's if your driver cleaner misses it as Driver Sweeper 3.2 does.

11. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    ManuelG:

After re-installing, uninstalling then cleaning out with DriverSpweeper (no stone throwing over driversweeper please peps,) then re-installing, everything seems to be working fine.

The only issue i've had so far, is when playing with sweetFX and atl+tabbing out of Skyrim, i got hardlock blackscreen and had to do a forced restart.

Another thing. When i was just browsing on firefox, my gpu temps just stared randomly climbing and i could hear my psu fan staring to pick up in speed along with cpu usage. I couldnt find the culprit even after i shut down FF.

SO for anyone having issues - Stop switching back and forth between drivers for testing and just reinstall these - restart - Uninstall - Re-install -test on games etc.

I think most of the issues of late must be driver conflicts that just need to be properly cleaned out etc. Give it a go and you might find that everything is sorted for you.

12. Pyrage

Pyrage Master Guru

GPU:
    580 CF@ 1470
    Same problem, 550ti. if i use any driver more recent than 314.xx i get firefox crashes and random "drivers stopped responding" :/

Nvidia just just scrub this whole driver series and focus on those issues instead of worrying about games.

13. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    So far i think most of this is user error tbh, after spending the whole day yesterday trying to fix my pc as far driver are concerned, the best thing i did was start from scratch and just clean out all driver info then re-install these = No problems so far really.

FF working fine here - Win7 64bit.

Also, no problems with this driver on Vista64.

Will post back if anything go awry.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2013
  14. Fog.Gene

Fog.Gene Guest

GPU:
    4GB GTX 670 OC WF3x
    Had problems running Remember Me the game with 326.19. Crash to desktop on start-up. Reverting to 320.49 as suggested by another user in the game's Steam forums solved the problem. Running Windows 8 64bit. Specs listed on the left.

I thought I'd post the info here too. It was hard to google this problem because almost every forum has the 'Remember Me' keywords next to login.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2013
  15. Cyberdyne

Cyberdyne Guest

GPU:
    2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra
    I'm glad you got it all figured out Khronikos. But I think you are in the wrong forum, eh? There are diminishing returns in more ways than one with pc enthusiast. Stressing over getting that little bit of performance is what is enjoyable, making the most out of your aging hardware is fun.
    Same thing most of us do when we tweak our OS, it's mostly pointless but it's done anyway.
    It's just fun.

16. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    hmm, gpu temps seem to be idle above the norm.

Sitting around 45-50 degrees instead of the normal 28-35 ish.

17. beezee

beezee Active Member

GPU:
    GeForce RTX 3080Ti
    ^This in a nutshell for most people like you here...

"Ooooo, look 3-5 more fps at an Overclock buku level more than you... I'm e-peen cool!" "I'm an enthusiast"... BS.

How about for s**t's and giggles we the average or enthusiast gamer gets a well performing stable driver.

18. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    I think the point everyone is missing here, is that drivers are released and updated as a free and continuous form of customer support from GPU vendors.

Saying its silly or what have you because of wanting a little performance from tweaking, is not only stupid but also an attack on gpu vendors themselves who, again, provide possible performance increases and game fixes for free.

Is there really anything wrong with wanting max gains from the products you sell, or as a consumer, the products you buy.

I like my games best when they work smoothly. So chill gurus, we all just want problem free gaming.

19. heffeque

heffeque Ancient Guru

GPU:
    nVidia MX150
    Crappy drivers and still no OpenCL 1.2 (even Intel has OpenCL 1.2 support for their GPUs). What's the matter with you, nVidia?

20. Iruwen

Iruwen Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 670 FTW
    Um what. No I'm not grateful for new drivers, without them the very expensive product I purchased wouldn't work at all.