We are all one big glitch in the Matrix?

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Serotonin, Feb 5, 2017.

1. Serotonin

Serotonin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4080 16GB
  2. Fox2232

Fox2232 Guest

GPU:
    6900XT+AW@240Hz
    For as long as I know quantum theory, I consider it quite incomplete.

From information available on theoretical basis to data describing practical behavior...

I consider that there is "Galactic Grid".
    This grid can be compressed or stretched by physical events in our space.

But what is this grid, and what does that do?
    It behaves like surface of water (ocean). It has "surface tension" and prevents foreign particles to pass through it. If matter passes through it, it "behaves" (for observer in our space) in similar fashion to "wave" due to affecting "stuff" it is submerged in. This "stuff" can be considered as made of super tiny and dense "particles" that waves travel through it in similar fashion as sound does through solids, liquids, gasses.
    And reason why behavior of our measured particles behaves weirder with more tightly locked system is that there is less space for other sources of "noise" affecting those "stuff" "particles".

Fun part is here: This surface is everywhere, we are just not interacting with that what is beyond in comprehensible way due to mentioned "surface tension".

It is like being used to 2 Dimensional coordinate system, and then using 3rd dimension for space. Our "Space" is 3 dimensional for us, but this "Galactic Grid" is actually surface to 4th dimension.

In our space "Matter" can become "Energy", And "Galactic Grid" concept allows Matter to "become" wave through interaction with "stuff" so tiny and dense.
    When we take into account that "Regular Matter" known to us is just 5% of "stuff" that makes universe, and that 27% of "all-we know about" is Dark Matter + 68% is Dark Energy, we should question where is this additional "stuff".

You can compare it to Surfer on Ocean. He knows and perceives that there is water surface beneath. And Properties of water push him above.
    That what is beyond "Galactic Grid" has properties which push all matter into our space. Yet matter is still touching this surface and is in state able to "breach" it to certain degree and create wave.

Imagine ping-pong balls thrown into ocean of metallic bearing balls. They will not sink, but can still somehow interact. Now imagine that this simple system starts to contain ping-pong balls and bearing balls at size which are 500 times smaller than those mixed before. Due to Entropy, they will organize in certain layers based on density and size. And now throw at this surface of tiny balls one of the big ones. It will create waves and those waves will bounce and affect it back.
    But now imagine that this model where space can be occupied only by one ball at a time is our space, and therefore our "atomic reality" where almost everything is "empty" space.
    (Hydrogen atom takes certain amount of space. But actual Proton and Electron space taken is around 4*10^-14 % of total "blocked" space. In other words, "empty" space within hydrogen atom is around 99.9999999999996%.)

At this point we have so much "empty" space where dark matter fits (or any other type of stuff).

Our only issue is our inability to actually observe those things by naked eye or through macroscopic device.
    = = = =
    And considering that our matter is just ~5% of everything we know, there is good chance that Dark matter and Dark Energy have quite a few subcategories.

If you ask me, I see following things:
    Our atoms are able to reach "absolute Zero" energy state, there they go "crazy" as they have so low energy that even that what makes "galactic grid" affects it drastically.
    Yet overcharging them turns them into "wave/energy".
    Secondly, since they are pushed around instead of "merging" with "stuff" below "galactic grid" one can presume that this "stuff" had higher energy state/density.

If understood, it may become great source of energy. And likely very safe source, since this "stuff" is all around/in us already, just in different "state".
    And maybe, under certain condition it will become impenetrable to our atoms. (Say hello to StarTrek's Energy Shields.)
    = = = =
    From Theological point of view, one can consider it as multi-verse or another reality (heaven/hell/...).

From scientific PoV, Quantum theory was flawed at time came to existence and was accepted because they had nothing better.
    = = = =
    P.S.: I used a lot of simplification and parables because I have no mood to draw. And I do not even think that it would make it much easier to understand.

P.S.S.: I used imaginary "Galactic Grid Surface" so I could compare it to surfer. But in reality we are drowning/swimming in this "stuff".

3. boodikon

boodikon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Leadtek 8800 GTS 640mb (600 core)
    It's the Mandela effect

4. No1True

No1True Guest

GPU:
    " Rather the idea, first proposed in the 1990s by Leonard Susskind and Gerard 't Hooft, says that all the information in our 3-dimensional reality may actually be included in the 2-dimensional surface of its boundaries. It's like watching a 3D show on a 2D television."

So.. the earth is flat afterall!! :D haha lol.. well.. science is..too advanced, all unreal things are explained and only geeks can try to understand. :)

5. boodikon

boodikon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Don't funny care xxx die ore live forever so what

6. KevRichards

KevRichards Guest

GPU:
    MSI R9 390 / 8GB
    I never understand david icke and his talks. OK what happens with a glitch? I'm poor and with the glitch I become a whole different person with wealth?

7. davevas

davevas Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX1070
    As soon as you put religion and science in a tech piece about simulation. It truly becomes a Guru pub. Watching weak minds (on liquor) at a real pub talk about religion rules. Because you can tell them the devils side of the story and they worship you. This is the opposite side of the message the bible sends. Pleasure and pain was swapped around as soon as man discovered ego. But the truth is feeling anything a this world is like a ticket to a star in the night sky, the price you loose a dream. Which just means another day on the job. I am in hell and I work, why else would people stay in line, while I throw rocks at LAWS supposed end by follows mans law. Never underestimate the one, he comes from nothing. and nothing and only nothing is how it will end.

8. davevas

davevas Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX1070
    Lastly zero is not a number. Try the lie one more time.

9. Deathchild

Deathchild Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    There is no existence without the observer.

10. boodikon

boodikon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    You can't find yourself until you lose yourself

11. davevas

davevas Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX1070
    Before it was taken. I am God.

12. davevas

davevas Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX1070
    Some people say I have a God complex. They don't know me.
    I AM GOD :D

13. boodikon

boodikon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Was that from a film with alec Baldwin or

14. davevas

davevas Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX1070
    Drawn together.
    in essence dogma is We are all one. That's why a question will never go unanswered are a fallen angel will rise again and touch a star with more love then any could.

15. Serotonin

Serotonin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4080 16GB
    I think that one guy that got banned for talking jibberish out of his ass is back..

16. davevas

davevas Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX1070
    Sweet know. Influence only. Crap is what animals do. But you don't crap now do you.

17. Serotonin

Serotonin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4080 16GB
    So how long until you get banned again? Lmao...you're not cool or ironic posting jibberish.You get that right? Everyone blows you off for being an idiot. You're wasting your time and ours when we want to converse..actually have a conversation.

18. boodikon

boodikon Ancient Guru

GPU:
  19. davevas

davevas Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX1070
    Yes indeed. Two negatives make a positive. In nature not even death is a negative. But what ever will be will be.

20. davevas

davevas Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX1070
    Nothing cool about a person with a broken heart but as long as everyone gets what they want, I am happy.