Which nVIDIA Drivers Are For Your Video Card?

Discussion in 'Links' started by MastA, Jun 17, 2004.

1. cosmos1982

cosmos1982 New Member

i think graphic card doesnt matter ,you have to install the newest one, couse games are optimised for them

2. Sharoth

Sharoth Guest

GPU:
    XFX Merc 319 6900XT
    When I had my Ti4200 I swore by the 53.03's. They were the best in stability and performance for me. Since then I have upgraded to an eVGA 6800 GT and have settled on the 65.73's. Still get some artifacts in 3dmark05, but I think that is an issue with 3dmark05, since all my games (CS:Source, Far Cry, Sacred, BF1942, Doom3, AC2) all play flawlessly.

/shrug

3. DeluxeRomi

DeluxeRomi Guest

hi guru`s !

i need the best driver for MSI GeForce FX 5700 TD 128MB..500/600
    for best performance !

4. heffeque

heffeque Ancient Guru

GPU:
    nVidia MX150
    read the first post, will ya.

5. raydelee

raydelee Guest

does anybody have experinced a good driver for Asus
    GF 5950ultra 256mb
    the 6xxx driver i'm using now not cannot be overclock

THANKS

6. n3potu

n3potu New Member

GPU:
    msi GeForce5700
    ello experts

just one ques.

what should i use for GF5700LE :d

7. evst

evst Guest

geforce 6800 LE

what drivers are best for geforce 6800 LE?
    I am having major problems running some games...like fifa2005

thanx

8. JustDave

JustDave Guest

GPU:
    BFG 260GTX OC(216) 896MB
    Hats Off To The Humor!!!!

:cool: OMG i laughd til i tears came outta my eye's n my sides hurt!!!!!!
    seeing the Humor Sig.....
    pls tell me where ya get these sig's...
    i dunno how to make them <---:newb: @ sig's ......
    I'd love to get that humor sig...
    it applies to my uncle in such a BIG WAY..rotflmao!!!!!!

9. LukeDukem291

LukeDukem291 Guest

??? either u ain't got the the same 4 cards I have or u ALL talking ****

I own the FX5950 ULTRA [MSI], FX5900XT [ASUS] & the FX5600 [MSI] 256 card & EVERY sigle time the DRIVER 61.11 NEVER goes wrong & is the FASTEST besides what people say!!!
    I have tested EVERY DRIVER up to the latest @ this time the v66.81 ALL the others INCLUDING this 1 gets out perfomed on the 3 Cards I have & the v66.72 on my TI4800 [GAINWARD GS] 128MB Card!
    THATS THE BOTTOM LINE!
    Getting a 6800GT ULTRA in the next 2-3 Days & unless the 6x SERIES GPU's work differntly with the Drivers my bet is that the v61.11 Driver will also be the best.

So If you have any of the 4 CRADS I have stated hgere then use the driver I say cos I've personally tested all of the drivers & the v61.11 is the BEST
    [NOT THE FASTEST BUT BEST]
    You'll have no bugs & **** During game play with that baby : )

10. JustDave

JustDave Guest

GPU:
    BFG 260GTX OC(216) 896MB
    Re: ??? either u ain't got the the same 4 cards I have or u ALL talking ****

I'm testing the 61.11 now & so far it seems to be running GREAT......:bigsmile:

thanks for the heads-up bro:tomcat:

11. LukeDukem291

LukeDukem291 Guest

ANYTIME M8 GLAD TO HELP PEOPLE.

Anytime m8 u need anyhelp just ask!

Trust me it's the best driver my m8 who has 5600 ULTRA 256MB Loves te 61.11 Driver all the others are **** all u need is the v61.11 & CoolBits 2.

L8r's people

Oh ya... & be happy : )

12. Deathspyke

Deathspyke Guest

56.72 here, I tried to upgrade to 61.77 (still the latest one on the nvidia site >.<) and I noticed a 10-20 fps slowdown in nearly every game I play on my FX 5700. Have one question though, what version do you need to get DirectX 9.0c to give you its benefits? I havn't had any problems with 9.0c stuff...yet.

13. LukeDukem291

LukeDukem291 Guest

Like I said above v61.11 is better than ANY other driver to date including the new but quite old v61.77.

Just DL the v61.11, DirectX 9.0c & of course CoolBits 2.

14. JustDave

JustDave Guest

GPU:
    BFG 260GTX OC(216) 896MB
    i currently moved upto 66.00.... the 61.11 did great one my system however, NFS Underground2 Demo will not run on my system with the 61.11:( .......so itz back to the drawingbord4me
    :bang: :download: :backfire: :pc1:

15. LukeDukem291

LukeDukem291 Guest

Sorry to say but the v61.11 DOES work on NFSU2 Deom cos I play it!
    So don't blame the driver cos it works beautifully with DirectX 9.0c with anygame I've tested it with!
    Your card either:

1. Yours system doesn't have DX 9.0c INSTALLED PROPALLY
    2. Your GPU cannot support DX9.0c which results in glitching & boot failing when trying to play the games.

I would say it was a faulty installation of DX9.0c or the Gainward Ultra/880FX5700 cannot support DX9.0c.

If you need this problem sorted due to NFSU2 being a S**T HOT game then tell me what it's doingt & I will sort it out for you.

16. JustDave

JustDave Guest

GPU:
    BFG 260GTX OC(216) 896MB
    my DX9c iz fine. it is properly installd & my Gainward supports DX9c wonderful. it is the driver with "My System" that will not run NFS Underground2Demo<----v61.11 will not run the demo on my system.... everything works awsome with v61.11.... with the only exception of NFS Underground2Demo.
    no offence intended Luke, when you build serveral PC's you will find that 'not all drivers' run the same on ALL systems.
    but i do thank you sir.... for your time, advise & consideration.

17. LukeDukem291

LukeDukem291 Guest

LOL ok no offense taken but i bet I built more PC's than your & I have already made up more systems to the present than your ever likely too.
    I put the v61.11 Driver on ALL of my machines & they all work perfectly.
    I do admit not all my systems have played of ever likely to play the NFSU2 Demo but it's abit odd how your system doesn't play it when your can does support DX9.0c. [ACCORDING TO WHAT YOU SAY]
    Try the Call of Duty: United Offensive Demo or full game & see if that runs ok well.... I know it won't cos that uses all 16 advantages of the DX9.0c when NFSU2 only uses 2 & there both for the smoke/myst.
    So you need to either undercloclk your 5700 which you shouldn't really be using to play High End games with anyway cos of the cheap chipset used in them & buy a standard 5900 for less than a 100 notes the increase of the GPU chipset effects [THE SPARKLY BITS] will be times buy @ least 4.
    Note you have clocked your GPU which isn't a good idea on the 5700 Chip thats why they never made alot of them the 5600 out performs them & the chip is not noticably different.
    Go buy a 5900 chipset & then clock it to whatever it will take [You shouldn't have to clock it much to run all games perfectly @ high res bar the PS3.0 games like farcry,doom3 & the HL2 games which NEEDS the Pixel Shader.

Conclusion is;
    REINSTALL YOUR DX9.0c [I can't see that i'd make anydiffence due to the GPU ure using is probs the glichiest Chipset in the FX SERIES cards]
    or
    Re-Install the Driver [Same applies]
    If no luck buy a 5900 or go dont use the DX9.0c Features & play @ a low res [800x600 would be perfect for your card]

18. JustDave

JustDave Guest

GPU:
    BFG 260GTX OC(216) 896MB

1st of all,
    my card is not overclocked or underclocked
    it's@default 3D: 425MHz/550MHz
    http://www.gainwardusa.com/products/vga_880dt.htm
    i do NOT overclock my card iz due to the fact Everything runs Great.....Hence:
    2ed of all,
    Doom3, UT2k4, BFV, PoE, EoD, BF42, BF SSWWII, MOHAA...ect ect ect Run Great &....... NFSU2 Demo runs Fabulous with the v66.00 driver
    Therd...........
    You dont know me<----i have been building PC's for a livein' for years now.

Piont & Case:
    The 61.11 didnt Run NFSU2 Demo for sh!t on "My System"....
    Changed to v66.00
    No Problem
    NFSU2 runs Great

19. Deathspyke

Deathspyke Guest

just tried 61.11, 61.77, and the latest beta ones...for some reason I keep getting double the framerate with 56.72.

Looks like I'm sticking with the oldies for now :p

20. LukeDukem291

LukeDukem291 Guest

just dave I don't want to fall out with you so lets just say the v66.00 Drivers magical for your system.
    All the systems I build the v61.11 is the best I shall continue to use it cos ALL the others INCLUDING the v66.00 Driver is slower.

V56.72 is the 2nd BEST Driver of them ALL!!!
    v61.11 has the same 3dmark score but it doesn't like doom3 like the v61.11