New PAX Creative Download section thread.

Discussion in 'Soundcards, Speakers HiFI & File formats' started by Rob McClelland, Dec 11, 2010.

1. Rob McClelland

Rob McClelland Guest

GPU:
    XFX R9 390 x
    You try freedownloadmanager it works very fast on my ftp server :). Worst case I can upload set to megaupload for you.

2. Rob McClelland

Rob McClelland Guest

GPU:
    XFX R9 390 x
    PAX PCI XFI ALL OS Driver V4.00 Release

PAX PCI XFI ALL OS Driver V4.00
    © Creative all rights be long to Creative and logos. Creative giving me there writing persimmon by Robert McClelland.
    PAX related logos and software and drivers are own by PAX ®
    - Please don't remod my work with out permission you can contact me at Hardwareheaven.com

XP Vista Win7 – 32/64Bit - Read me

PAX
    Performance Audio Xeleration
    -
    Tweaked Drivers for Creative Soundcards:
    Better Performance. Better Audio. Better Xeleration.

“Tweaked Edition”

Supported cards:
    Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer Fatal1ty® Professional Series
    Sound Blaster X-Fi Platinum Fatal1ty Champion Series
    Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeMusic
    Sound Blaster X-Fi XFI Xtreme Gamer Fata1ity pro
    Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer
    Sound Blaster X-Fi Platinum
    Sound Blaster X-Fi Fatal1ty
    Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
    Sound Blaster X-Fi OEM Elite Pro
    Sound Blaster X-Fi
    Soundblaster X-Fi OEM Cards: Dell, HP and Gateway
    Setup should work with any XFI Card now!
    ADD UHAA Main Driver

Supported OS:
    XP Vista Win7 32 and 64Bit

Based on:
    SBXF_PCDRV_LB_2_18_0015
    Driver works on XP now enjoy also vista don't have vista I know it would work!
    Fix DTS Nero PC in Creative Audio Control panel! Note not all Sound cards may carry this.
    Fix Multi Channel for SPDIF Enable it fully works to get this you muss set at Stereo Surround and at 50% make full work.

New Voice Vocal Headphones support.

Lower Treble and Voice Vocal by 5% down.

Added HKLM,%StrCTKey%\DATABASE\PRODUCT\FEATURE,"PCI&VEN_1102&DEV_0005&SUBSYS_60021102",,"DATA\CTP0773W.DAT"
    HKLM,%StrCTKey%\DATABASE\PRODUCT\FEATURE,"PCI&VEN_1102&DEV_0005&SUBSYS_60031102",,"DATA\CTP0779W.DAT"
    HKLM,%StrCTKey%\DATABASE\PRODUCT\FEATURE,"PCI&VEN_1102&DEV_0005&SUBSYS_60061102",,"DATA\CTP0776W.DAT"
    HKLM,%StrCTKey%\DATABASE\PRODUCT\FEATURE,"PCI&VEN_1102&DEV_0005&SUBSYS_60071102",,"DATA\CTP0772W.DAT"
    HKLM,%StrCTKey%\DATABASE\PRODUCT\FEATURE,"PCI&VEN_1102&DEV_0005&SUBSYS_60081102",,"DATA\CTP0775W.DAT"

support that why didn't installed for UHAA music card.

Please redownload the driver thanks.

Fix BSOD ha20x2k.sys ctexfifx.sys You should have no more blue screen of death. I put alot testing into the drivers make them prefect enjoy them.
    You have reinstalled PAX Master Suite v2.00 make work fully.
    Full Support Win 7 enters That means I added support it works with win 7 now, XP and Vista can used this now.I added Speaker Section to fix Creative console Section where you can choice your speaker setting.

You can find in main folder just click on it and installed.
    I highly recommend used Iolo System Mechanic fix reg and defrag there free trial.

Important :
    Before installing, remove all traces of any previous x-fi drivers and all x-fi driver by removing the driver within "Device Manager". To clean up any excess files left on your system, you should use a 3rd party program to do this job (unless you've a good understanding of the registry) A recommended program to do this is Driver Sweeper - which is freeware, and available from http://www.guru3d.com/category/driversweeper/ or paid version at hardwareheaven.com driver cleaner.net

To install the software driver :
    Providing you've followed the steps above, restart your computer and run Setup.exe. Follow through the prompts until the installation has completed.
    Please used register cleaner like tune up Advanced SystemCare iobit.com or crapcleaner

What is Pax?

Formally known as Youpax, Pax was founded by Robert McClelland 6 years ago, who is continuing to provide an alternative tweaked driver to the Official driver released by Creative.

Why should I install this Pax alternative?

Pax is aimed at improving sound quality and to give a more deeper bass sound, while retaining the clarity of the overall output audio. Most users continue to use Pax drivers once moving over and never look back!

For support, feedback and latest driver updates, please visit : http://www.hardwareheaven.com/pax-drivers/
    http://www.technewshw.com/forum/index.php
    http://forums.guru3d.com/
    PAX® 2005-2011

Same link driver :).

http://dl.technewshw.com/drivers/PAX/PAX PCI XFI ALL OS Driver V4.00.7z

Link fix

3. °L°

°L° Guest

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Hi!!

Have i to uninstall the PAX MASTER Suite V2.00 too before installing the new one drivers you post yesterday

4. TheHunter

TheHunter Banned

GPU:
    MSi N570GTX TFIII [OC|PE]
    like he said first install 4.00 driver then master suite 2.00., you dont have to restart in between..

5. °L°

°L° Guest

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Sometimes the music with the new one is changing.
    I mean, i hear a music as usual and HOP!, the music starting to be....odd.

I just want to say it.
    I've of course install them as it is mentionned.
    See ya!

6. TheHunter

TheHunter Banned

GPU:
    yea i noticed it too (i think it happened in both ent. and game mode), its like it was changing the volume or the EQ specter..

this was in winxp.

7. Rob McClelland

Rob McClelland Guest

GPU:
    XFX R9 390 x
    Well remember guys there no true fix for XP driver yet lol. Just be glad it installed on XP Tell me What needs be lower voice vocal more stuff like that ect.. thanks?

8. TheHunter

TheHunter Banned

GPU:
    ^

the whole sound spectrum was fluctuating, and at some time the higher freq. got kinda muffled.

idk the sound became artificial a little robotic if you will.

L saw the same thing and he was in win7?

9. Rob McClelland

Rob McClelland Guest

GPU:
    XFX R9 390 x
    No issue on my champ. You know you can lower your bass treble and voice vocal on your own :). It's in inf hehe. But you have reinstalled each time you do it.

10. °L°

°L° Guest

GPU:
    GTX 970
    yeah im on win 7 64 bit ultimate

11. TheHunter

TheHunter Banned

GPU:

everything was at its default i didnt tweak anything., both bass and treble were at 50%, Crystalizer off,.. Im not gonna mess with reg tweaks that's your job hehehe ;).

I think it was most noticeable in game mode with CMSS3D on, im not sure though.

Well I returned to DK Xfi titanium cd suite @ xp so i can't test anymore.

12. xtremegamer

xtremegamer Guest

i think it's a problem with Bass and treble over, me have the same problem when i increase the base over and treble, it goes muffled, Using Rob's Latest driver for Audigy se...... no such problems in XP ....

13. Rob McClelland

Rob McClelland Guest

GPU:
    XFX R9 390 x
    Thanks trying set again hehe. Just show you it takes while find right idea for tweaks for sound cards and prove to you they do work make sound better it depends on person speakers and system.

14. TheHunter

TheHunter Banned

GPU:
    well here is the deal, DK suite no matter which always sounds the same out of the box, but with your last 2.00 driver there is something wrong, like with those earlier that had to much bass.

Im not gonna tweak further, tweaking sound is the last thing on my mind now :p :D

15. Hammie

Hammie Banned

GPU:
    760 SMG 28"
    Hhow is this going for you= guys.. Any bugs ? thx :banana:

16. goat1

goat1 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 4090 Strix OC
    I used the beta drivers for the Titanium HD and was amazed.. I didn't even have to adjust the eq or anything..Sounded great..More bass by default..

17. IcE

IcE Don Snow

GPU:
    3070Ti FE
    Have you had time to work on the SB Arena?

18. Rob McClelland

Rob McClelland Guest

GPU:
    XFX R9 390 x
    Nope just formated other day :). I try do tomorrow.

19. Rob McClelland

Rob McClelland Guest

GPU:
    XFX R9 390 x
  20. IcE

IcE Don Snow

GPU:
    3070Ti FE
    Thanks, testing it now :)

Works great, sound quality is slightly better than before. However the headset still shows up to Windows 7 as a "Stereo" device, which means you can't use CMS3D with a lot of games. I'm not sure if this is fixable or not though.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2011