Where are the vga charts for 2013????

Discussion in 'Videocards - Intel ARC & ARC Driver section' started by FookDat, Jul 15, 2013.

1. FookDat

FookDat Guest

GPU:
    6950XT RD 2889/2498
    I have not seen an updated vga chart from guru3d since 2012, that seems pretty outdated don't you think... There are new cards out there and I rely on this site for pretty much everything but it has been lacking lately. Not sure if you guys need new admins or real techs helping you out. But a year with out an updated vga chart is pretty sad. Every new video card that comes out takes less than 20 minutes to test and put on a chart and you get lots of samples so it should be the first thing that is done, but I have seen more game reviews than I have benchmarks and performance results.

I actually bought a gtx 680 based on the vga chart on this site and it was wrong, I should have bought the gtx 770 which performs better and cost less!!!

If your information is outdated take it off the website....:banana:

2. XBEAST

XBEAST Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 770 Gaming
    How about read reviews of new video cards? They serve the same purpose, just in a different form.

3. ---TK---

---TK--- Guest

GPU:
    2x 980Ti Gaming 1430/7296
    Well dont feel bad a 770 is a 680 with 7ghz memory and gpu boost 2.0. Its the same gk104 chip

4. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Pretty much I halted updating them because in each videocard review the same charts with all cards are inserted.

I can update them if there's enough demand for it though.

5. LNCPapa

LNCPapa Master Guru

GPU:
    2xEVGA 1080 Ti FTW3
    I don't want to come off as sounding like an ass but I actually searched for the charts today to give a link to a friend and couldn't find them so I just ended up doing some research myself and giving an answer to a question. Having that chart gives me the ability to give the equivalent of a lmgtfy link to people who ask about videocard performance.

6. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    These are located under articles at the homepage. Alright, I'll have a peek this week and see if I can update the charts you guys.

7. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    So you bought a gtx 680 based on a year old chart? Who's fault is that then?

8. FookDat

FookDat Guest

GPU:
    6950XT RD 2889/2498
    I only trust what GURU3D tells me to! That is why. I like to get as much bang for my buck... but most people these days are happy paying for top rate support from a third world country... lmfao

At the store they did not have a GTX770 so I could not compare to the best card they had in the store, which was a GTX680, didn't even know a newer, faster and cheaper card was on the market, and its performance to say a 7850 etc...

But I took the GTX680 back, and waiting for the new series of cards to come out and going to buy a gtx 770.

I have found other charts online that have worked out, but always preferred the information here for like 10 years it seems!!

Finishing up my computer mod for rig of the month and just want to get my hardware correct.

It would be nice if GURU3D could make a good SSD chart. SSD seems to be going a lot bigger and ssd performance can relate to video card performance.

THANK YOU :nerd:

9. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    You should open up your horizons. There's a lot of valuable, reliable sources on the internet.

10. yasamoka

yasamoka Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac RTX 3090
    In such a world that we live in, a trip to Nvidia's webpage would show the newest cards that they have released.

You wouldn't expect anyone to come up with anything new a year later? Not even rumors?

11. Agent-A01

Agent-A01 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 FE H20
    Wouldnt mind seeing the very latest drivers for all cards included in that update, but of course this would take longer.