female athelete becomes a man after sex reassignment surgery

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by death_samurai, Jul 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Outrance

Outrance Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2x HD6950 950Mhz/1350Mhz
    So what you're saying is, woman + hormone replacement = Superman with a pole. Wow. I'm off to start a comic series... :D

2. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    sounds like a plan.

/me thinks of combat scene , hitting with the pole "Guess you didnt see that coming" :p

3. Outrance

Outrance Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2x HD6950 950Mhz/1350Mhz
    "Yes I did, you forget you're wearing spandex".

4. RandyB

RandyB Banned

GPU:
    HIS HD4870/Samsung2343BWX
    Brave new world! I don't recognize it anymore. :bang:
    So, what do you young guys think of hooking up with a woman, but you can't be sure if she's really a woman, until...?

5. Renegade8100

Renegade8100 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 SC
    i was eating a porkroll sandwich and nearly barfed.

6. Outrance

Outrance Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2x HD6950 950Mhz/1350Mhz
    That was happening 40 years ago man. What was that movie.....?

7. death_samurai

death_samurai Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Palit 970 GTX jetstream
    men becoming women cut off their extra bits and then cut open a huge hole like a wound below. Women build some type of pole like structure that needs to harden at will.

It's easy to change from a man to a woman, cos it's easier to cut off that thing and then cut open a hole. The naughty bits of a woman are much simpler in structure compared to a man's. The reproductive aspect is obviously redundant. Needlss to say a transexual isn't looking to reproduce, but then who needs to? Nowadays i hear gay and lesbian couples can adopt children anyway.

8. Indeo

Indeo Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 5970@950\1200 + GT240
    The only bright side of this I was able to find is... Moar freak show material! As numbers of these operations increase, so does the waste\fail percentage! Obviously, these failed abominations won't be able to live the normal life. But they still have to earn money somehow, right? And that's how by the end of tens we'll have another incarnation of good(?) old nomadic freak shows, just like in 19th\20th century!

[​IMG]

9. RandyB

RandyB Banned

GPU:
    HIS HD4870/Samsung2343BWX
    The Crying Game?

10. blinx

blinx Maha Guru

GPU:
    Asus 680
    Wow that's quite a transformation

11. kanej2007

kanej2007 Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 TI 11GB
    Looks like an ugly man, lol.

But yeah, he/she looked better as a man than a woman...

12. PhatKat

PhatKat Banned

GPU:
    Hawk 5770 1.02G/1.4G H2O

You should do more reading. Try here and here and here.

There is too much intolerance and misunderstanding here, I will not defend myself to any of you, but I will report any more bashing and name calling. I am trans, and though there are many in my trans community that are misguided, there are innumerable more that are served well by the limited processes we have to help them be happy. Read my links, educate yourself, and stop being narrow and hateful, it may result in your suspension. I will not tolerate it.

13. ShadowMyth

ShadowMyth Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GByte GTX 980 G1 Windforc
    If what I say offended you, I'm sorry. That was not my intention. I just stated what I believe.

14. PhatKat

PhatKat Banned

GPU:
    Hawk 5770 1.02G/1.4G H2O

Thank you for trying to help educate these people, I appreciate it.:)

15. PhatKat

PhatKat Banned

GPU:
    Hawk 5770 1.02G/1.4G H2O

Not offeded yet, I am used to the misunderstanding, but wanted to head off any further thread derailment, as I know where things like this typically end up.

Thank you for your candor, you are entitled to feel any way you wish, I just want to try to keep insulting comments out of here. This is a condition that is by birth, not choice. I do not want to do it, but I also cannot stand living unhappily ever after. Please read my links, they are very informative, and built for people who would like to understand transgenderism further. If anyone wants more info, or wants to ask a "real transgender person" some questions, do so in a PM, or maybe I'll make a thread if there's enough interest, but this thread is about Balian Buschbaum, not me.

16. PhatKat

PhatKat Banned

GPU:
    Hawk 5770 1.02G/1.4G H2O

You may have your opinion, but that was uncalled for. I would appreciate it if you would ask questions or read up before you post hateful and intolerant things.

17. UnclePappi

UnclePappi Banned

GPU:
    Asus 680 2gb 1250mhz
  18. thecake90

thecake90 Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia 1060GTX
    I would love to hear your story, you're the only transgender person I know :)

19. BigBlockTowncar

BigBlockTowncar Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Evga GTX970 SC
    i'm sorry but, lol at that picture

no offense but
    i don't think it is fair that you can just wake up and decide to be the opposite sex and then start using that restroom at the store...bound to have trouble with that sort of issue. just a bunch of wasted money in lawsuits and sensitivity training.

the only trans people i have ever seen have been very obvious about it as if wanting to draw as much attention as possible...i.e. I saw a being at Costco who was very obviously at one point, a man, as this entity was at least 6 foot 5 and had very man-like features, not to mention was drawing a lot of attention from the other customers in the store.

20. proFits

proFits Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080
    I don't think transgender is a bad thing, yet I can't wrap my head against the fact that it's ..... all in your head. A lot of what we do and think comes from what we see and comprehend, but also the way we were raised.

This topic isn't as touchy as it seems to me, simply because even though I disagree with transgender operation, it just doesn't change anything in my life. So I'm very passive about the whole thing.

Also being openly bisexual myself I get judged a lot by gays telling me ''it's not normal''. I don't act girly because i wasnt born with the hormones to be girly, I was born with testosterone. I simply cannot care for what sex the person I touch is. And I believe trannies can do whatever they want as long as it doesnt become a large %age of the population

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.