21 years sick Free :)

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by The General, Sep 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The General

The General Guest

GPU:
    FirePro W5000 2GB
    What crime fighting?
    And no I'm not lying about being a Cop. But believe what you want i guess.
    Not sure if you lived near Passaic, but if you don't believe i'm a police officer, go to some of the stores there, and liquor stores and ask some of the owners who was the cop hired to watch their stores 2 years ago . ;)

2. Loophole35

Loophole35 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC
    Someone let The General have his keyboard back.

3. T1tan

T1tan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 24GB GDDR
    cheers to your health!

4. Andrés

Andrés Guest

That way you only end up cleaning out your bowels.

5. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    Actually it won't since when a lot of people get sick they have diarreah which will dehydrate you and make it worse. The best thing to do when you are sick or start to feel sick is to drink a lot of water.

6. The General

The General Guest

GPU:
    FirePro W5000 2GB
    Remind me to never make anymore threads
    [​IMG]

7. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    lol man u put a big smile on my face :D

33 me wife 23, no kids. 1 and 6 month old marriage. this is my second wife. shame i am divorced with my first wife. she was angel all was mistake. god damned me with this bitch soul leecher. iam a contractor. i earn good but the weight is so heavy. i constantly visit my physiologist. used anti depressions at past alot . since 3 month i dont use and that is via my DOCs saying

Our LOVE life is so good but the thing is my wife is really ..i mean u cant talk with her. an argument becomes a war etc etc etc

iam gonna divorce her soon. this secretly putting drugs to my liquids was the final drop. this will end soon. she was a mistake thank god i waited for kids and didnt made. this world enough morons in it. she has a dominant wanna be soul so kids were gonna probably would be like her..

anyway man. there are toooo many other factors etc etc.. we gone a vocation lately , visited many places . spent alot of money. but no. just no. they r nothing. wish she die..yeah i say that..wish she fcking die and go to hell

take care :D

8. Loophole35

Loophole35 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC
    Will do.

9. The General

The General Guest

GPU:
    FirePro W5000 2GB
    Whoa :3eyes:
    Just wanted to say, try to calm down man, seriously. I wouldn't say you wish she die, just get a divorce and move on. And stay single for a while, until you find the person that is comfortable with you. Actually before you get into another relationship, find out what you have in common, the more things in common, the better.
    And by the way, i don't think taking pills is the answer when someone is depressed. That's just me, i was depressed once messing around with this woman, she eventually stole 300 dollars from me , after i forgave her and move on, 2 weeks later i felt better. Just saying taking pills can make manners worse. Sounds like you just need to move on from the person you're with and get back to saving your money and taking a break. Buy some kittens :)

Take care.

10. mitzi76

mitzi76 Guest

GPU:
    MSI 970 (Gaming)
    does sick include being immensly hungover/drunk?

cool starry bra....

p.s just had a nasty chest infection...but then most of it's self inflicted. would i be an angel and live a healthy life?

too late for that...the dark side took me a long time ago...

Last edited: Sep 5, 2013

11. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    Make sure you poop a lot next time. It will get rid of that chest infection real quick

12. mitzi76

mitzi76 Guest

GPU:
    MSI 970 (Gaming)
    trust me poop has never been a problem...

13. IcE

IcE Don Snow

GPU:
    3070Ti FE
    That's not normal for you?

Weird.

14. The General

The General Guest

GPU:
    FirePro W5000 2GB
    CLOSED THREAD PLEASE
    [​IMG]

15. Passion Fruit

Passion Fruit Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 3080
    So what happened to you claiming that you were a celebrity and all that? That seems to have stopped and now you're suddlenly a "cop".

Something seriously tells me that you live a completely different life online than you do offline.

I think you need help.

16. Loophole35

Loophole35 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC
    Drinking definitely helps you that department.

17. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    It's kind of odd that the city would spend money on salary for a cop to only watch liqour stores. Sounds like your more like a rent-a-cop (security guard) to me. There's a big difference.

18. Passion Fruit

Passion Fruit Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 3080
    The General is nothing but a major troll that has been getting away with posting tripe for nearly 6 years.

He probably isn't a cop, nobody knows what he is.

In this post here he (as i stated previously) he claims to be a male celebrity http://forums.guru3d.com/showpost.php?p=3271165&postcount=15

The guy is clearly a good example of someone who lives a digital life that is nothing even close to real life.

I'm betting he's an overweight man in his 40's who likes computers, but has very little money in order to buy the best hardware, which is why throughout his entire time posting on here, his computer hardware has probably been the only thing he's ever told the truth about.

He probably still has his 90W PSU sitting in the cupboard "as backup" to his current one.

19. slick3

slick3 Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2070 +85/1200
  20. IcE

IcE Don Snow

GPU:
    3070Ti FE
    Passion Fruit, it's a shame you only stop lurking when the general needs to be called out. You should post more. And fix your avatar.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.