Forum login time

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by automaticman, Apr 30, 2013.

1. kanej2007

kanej2007 Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 TI 11GB
    You just realized now? My box has been ticked for YEARS! :D

2. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    Selecting "Remember" me option is a good idea if you're the only person using the computer. It is a bad idea if it is a publicly accessible computer, or if you're sharing the computer with other people.

3. Silent_Takedown

Silent_Takedown Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 770 WF3
    lol I know, I know. I'm now wrestling with this in my head. I never wanted to tick that box because I didn't want to be 'remembered' but found that being logged off after 15 mins was annoying but then in order to not be logged off I'd have to tick that box and that would keep me logged in until I logged off but then I didn't want to have to manually log off, in case I forgot to but then the 15 mins log off logged you off automatically anyway but for that to happen you can't tick the box but ticking the box and hoping to be logged off in case you forgot would totally make the 'remember me' pointless and ERMAGAD! :dead:

Basically, would be nice to be able to login without 'remember me' but get auto logged out after say an hour or something, instead of 15 mins but 'remember me' will do :).

4. viren

viren Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RTX 2070
    Its good that im automatically logged out after some time as i always forget to log out.