Inno3D iChill HerculeZ X3 Ultra Cooler Kit

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Inno3D is excited to announce the new iChill HerculeZ X3 Ultra Cooler Kit that sports 11 scythe blades on each of its three enormous fans that work actively with the Herculez Bearing to keep the tempe...

Inno3D iChill HerculeZ X3 Ultra Cooler Kit

2. CPC_RedDawn

CPC_RedDawn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY RTX4090
    Is this only for Nvidia cards as I see nowhere any talk of compatibility with AMD cards?

Also, I'm not so sure, would love to see a review on it and also a video hearing just how loud the fans get. At this time I much prefer the look of the Arctic Acellero Xtreme cooler, as I've owned one of the past models for my then GTX480 and it was a beast!

3. TheDeeGee

TheDeeGee Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4070 Ti
    I believe the cooler isn't all that good compared to the Arctic Accelero Xtreme III with pretty much the same fans.

Atleast a review from one of the iChill cards with the same cooler it was worse than MSI and Asus.

4. RazTOO

RazTOO Guest

GPU:
    Inno3D GTX780 3GB
    Worse than MSI and Asus??? R U kidding? Compare the temps and bear in mind that these card are overclooked really well!!!

My 660Ti iChill is runnig at 28C idle and maxing on 50-60 @full stress! Have no problems with the card and can really recommend!!!

5. SLI-756

SLI-756 Guest

GPU:
    760 SLI 4gb 1215/ 6800
    Bear in mind folks inno3d (i had a gtx 260 inno3d :p still runs today .) named their pre-market release 680 the 'ice dragon' haha
    but sure very exciting and it's product like these keeping the pc scene alive.

6. TheDeeGee

TheDeeGee Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4070 Ti
    It was the iChill 780 with some other MSI and Asus 780. And it performed less than those 2 Noise/Cooling wise.

And yes i do know the iChill 780 is OCed a LOT!

Still think Arctic makes the better coolers Noise/Cooling wise.

7. Megabiv

Megabiv Guest

GPU:
    GTX980Ti SLI (h²o)
    When I heard the name Herculez I instantly though of this

[​IMG]

8. ViperXtreme

ViperXtreme Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 Dual UV
    isnt this the same cooler used in the GTX 760 and 770 in which its in league/pawned them more known brands such as asus, msi and gigabyte?