ASUS Republic of Gamers G750 Gaming Notebooks

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    ASUS Republic of Gamers (ROG) today announced the G750JZ, G750JM and G750JS, new additions to its highly acclaimed range of G-Series high-performance gamer-centric notebooks. ...

ASUS Republic of Gamers G750 Gaming Notebooks

2. zipper

zipper Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 680M
    I'm so happy that gaming laptop evolution is now so slow that there's no need to upgrade a 2 years old lappie - gains would be just about 30+ percent. Money saved until they develop something worthy.

3. Vxheous

Vxheous Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070 X
    I just bought the Aorus X7 to replace my Asus G74, should arrive next week sometime. So tired to lugging around a 11lb laptop.

4. OvR|<|LL

OvR|<|LL Maha Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia
    My G750 went back to bestbuy 5 times before I just got a in store credit. It was the last series with the 765m in it. Would never buy that product again.

5. Taint3dBulge

Taint3dBulge Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI Suprim X 4090
    I really do want a gaming lappy right now.. But I also want an updated mobo psu and switching over to intel means new ram also.. so there goes at least 1500-1800 bucks.. Oh well i wait till they have the broadwell processors out and maybe even teh gtx 990 lol.. Just hate going to inlaws and never doing anything but sit around and talk bs and go to bed at 930pm.. Just wanna game out. Then after all that it will be close to time for a new GPU for my computer again.. cause a year and half is a long time for gpu tech :D

6. OvR|<|LL

OvR|<|LL Maha Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia
    Try ps4 for that and just bring a monitor. Won't break the bank.

7. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    Not enough mobile.