ZOTAC GeForce GTX 660 Thunderbolt Photo's

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jan 31, 2013.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    ZOTAC launched one more GeForce GTX 660, the Thunderbolt Edition, and that has absolutely nothing to do with the Thunderbolt interface. You will get a non-reference design PCB and updated cooling solu...

ZOTAC GeForce GTX 660 Thunderbolt Photo's

2. Sash

Sash Ancient Guru

GPU:
    video
    just a quick question, i have been reading news for over 1 year now, i tried to ignore it and tough that you will figure out, but why, oh why do you write the plural of photo: "photo's" with an apostrophe? its just photos

3. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Pretty much due the a severe lack of caffeine in the morning ;)

4. hallryu

hallryu Don Altobello

GPU:
    2x HD7970
    Shouldn't your sentences start with a capital letter, and end with a full stop? The colon is also incorrectly used. If you are using it as a syntactic-descriptive then the use of quotation marks would not be required. :p

On topic, nice card. I like the look of it.

5. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    I have removed the comma before the and in your sentence. :p

6. hallryu

hallryu Don Altobello

GPU:
    2x HD7970
    As it splits the separate clauses in the same sentence the comma is correctly used.

I still think its a good looking card. :p

7. Sash

Sash Ancient Guru

GPU:
    video
    sorry i did not want to be a smartass but he is posting news on the frontpage, i however am allowed to make mistakes since what i post is not of the same importance to people like the content from the news. I just tough it was nice to point out some spelling mistakes he does often, i do not want to proofread his articles, i know that Hilbert mostly writes the stuff and sometimes he misses something, i just recommend that a grammar ***** like me should proofread the articles that go in the frontpage news, like they have for the reviews

that is a nice card! :D
    no really, if i saw right, the idea of removing the heatsink using a clamp-on is brilliant!