AMD Catalyst Mobility NON-PX/PowerXpress/Enduro Fix Drivers (13.11b6)

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by LeeKM, Oct 26, 2013.

1. Espionage724

Espionage724 Guest

I thought there was more to it than that? I can update my drivers fine from AMD, but I thought these drivers fixed some sort of stability issue or something?

2. Berdugoo

Berdugoo Guest

GPU:
    INTEL 4000 w/ AMD 8750M
    im sorry... for me i dont have some issue with LeeKMs driver that's why i cannt answer about issue or stability... LeeKMs driver works flawlessly on my laptop

"SMILE SEE THE WORLD FREE" :tomcat:

3. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080, KD55XD800
    I got 100% gpu utilization the last time I updated with an official beta.

4. bigjonnyauk

bigjonnyauk Guest

GPU:
    intel4000/amd7730
    as silly as this sounds after spending ages looking at different threads on this laptop i came across a part that said the gpu in our laptop suffers with some prob with shadows and turning shadows off will greatly increase things ? worked a little for me on crysis 2

5. atoneapone

atoneapone Guest

GPU:
    Radeon 6650M +6520g/ 1GB
    I have a similar dual graphics laptop as you, and the purpose to use LeeKM's mobility drivers is so we do not lose the "switchable graphics menu" for the ability to select apps to power save or high performance graphics. Ever since 13.8b drivers, the official AMD drivers on dual graphics laptops would cause you to lose control of your laptop accessing faster graphics. Also a clean install/uninstall is required by using DDU in safe mode or drive sweeper etc.

(I haven't tested the most recent official drivers to make sure this continues being a problem, since LeeKM's drivers have worked every time).

Last edited: Oct 28, 2013
  6. Espionage724

Espionage724 Guest

From what I've heard though, this problem only affected 6xxx hardware, and 7xxx/8xxx hardware if the user didn't remove previous drivers correctly.

This driver from what I've seen is close to 40MB smaller than the official 13.11b6 also.

I haven't seen any posts actually "stating" what these drivers do from LeekM, but maybe he could shed some light, maybe even make a small clause in the OP about what these drivers do?

7. Elite3540

Elite3540 Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G OC
    Could someone upload the non-PX driver to mediafire or another website where there is no lag traffic/stop downloading/ where you need to download a program to download a file?

Thanks in advance, the problem with mega.co.nz is still not fixed..

8. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080, KD55XD800
    I can't get it either, there seems to be something wrong with that link, the enduro version is fine.

Leek will have a copy (of course).

9. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 Ti
    Are these BF4 ready drivers?

10. Emre9110

Emre9110 Guest

GPU:
    SAPPHIRE 280X VAPOR-X

11. SeriousStone

SeriousStone Guest

GPU:
    AMD Radeon HD 6770M 2 GB
    Problem with 13.11b3 and 13.11b6: I can't open CCC.
    No problem with previous drivers.

12. Elite3540

Elite3540 Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G OC
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2013
  13. Elite3540

Elite3540 Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G OC
    He fixes these problems:
    • You can't see the menu for switchable graphics for the ability to power save or high performance graphics. (Dual Graphics only) (Enduro Modified driver)
    • And maybe even some performance fixes.

Fix is for non-dual graphics users/ Enduro modified is for dual graphics users.

14. Emre9110

Emre9110 Guest

GPU:
    SAPPHIRE 280X VAPOR-X
    I already access switchable graphics menu for power save gpu (intel hd4000) and high performance gpu (7730m) with mobility 13.11 beta 6.

In addition Link says AMD_Catalyst_13.11_Mobility_BetaV6(Enduro_Fix).exe i mean mybe you are wrong fix is both non-dual and enduro ?

15. Elite3540

Elite3540 Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G OC
    Then it is probably fixed? :giggle2:

16. Emre9110

Emre9110 Guest

GPU:
    SAPPHIRE 280X VAPOR-X
    I am confused :3eyes:. If mobility drivers are ok for enduro users like me (Hd4000 and 7730m) why LeeKM is doing this?

Some drivers only for desktop users. And probably, LeeKM modified these drivers for notebook users ?

17. BenYeeHua

BenYeeHua Guest

GPU:
    Asus 650M D3
    For people that getting low performance with Enduro. :)

18. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080, KD55XD800
    As I said earlier, the last official beta I tried (13.10 or somesuch) I had 100% gpu usage and the second fan going crazy and not switching off, had to revert, but this fix sorted it out. I read multiple people reporting it on the notebookcheck forums.

19. Berdugoo

Berdugoo Guest

GPU:
    INTEL 4000 w/ AMD 8750M
    We have to thank LeeKM for moding this drivers... like me i have switcheable graphic card on my laptop im using Enduro driver.... before i cannt find any up to date driver to update my laptop... I also try Leschat driver but nothing works with that driver i experience so many problems with that driver like sleep mode problem and BSOD etc... then i read other forum about LeeKM driver i try it and im happy with the result my AMD+INTEL driver are up to date until now without any problems and i run any games smoothly... again LeeKM i want to thank you you made our life happy...cheers!!!

"SMILE SEE THE WORLD FREE" :biggun::biggun::biggun:

20. Berdugoo

Berdugoo Guest

GPU:
    INTEL 4000 w/ AMD 8750M
    why you are confused??? base on what you said you have intel and amd if you have that driver of course you will use enduro... LeeKM's enduro is for laptop or desktop who have swithcheable graphics... because AMD and INTEL are not updating AMD+INTEL driver on there site that's why LeeKM mod this driver to us... its simple LeeKM is moding driver because of other user who have problem updating driver to the official website of AMD and INTEL

"SMILE SEE THE WORLD FREE" :biggun::biggun::biggun:

Last edited: Oct 29, 2013