Anyone given up smoking? And is Vaping?

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Scorch666, Jan 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scorch666

Scorch666 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4060 laptop
    What tank you using? You don't need to be using a dripper.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2017
  2. Stormyandcold

Stormyandcold Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX3080ti Founders
    Socialites Vortex Sub-ohm. (and yes, I'm doing it constantly, every 1/2hr or so, but, I'm using only 3mg nicotine which works out like 6mg with sub-ohm.)

3. Scorch666

Scorch666 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4060 laptop
    Blimey.

I also use 3mg myself with 70vg 30pg. I heard that some liquids can really mess up a coil if it has a lot of sugar in.

I just got me some Pink Squeeze by Liquid EFX & some blueberry Taffy man. :)

4. Stormyandcold

GPU:
    RTX3080ti Founders
    Yeah, Fantasi Mango is definately one of those kind of liquids. To make the coil last longer, a few drops down the mouth-piece into the top of the coil seems to help, get a really clean hit as well. If I use Socialites proper Sub-vapes like 3mg Heizenberg it lasts a lot longer. The coils are supposed to last 2 1/2 weeks, but, I'm vaping alsorts like their nicotine-free Coke, also their 3mg Draco (it's only average, I swap this with Heizenburg occasionally ) and Andromeda (not that good, just using it up) atm.

I find pouring boiling water over the coil to rinse and clean the cotton, then, lightly blow-drying it in a bowl can get a bit more use out of the coil, but, depends on if the coil is burnt or not.

5. Scorch666

Scorch666 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4060 laptop
    What do you think of the Socialites sub tanks/kits?

Couple of year ago I got one of the above ohm pens. Couldn't really get on with it. My last tank before going sub was a Aspire Nautilus, not a bad tank, I still use it now.

6. Stormyandcold

GPU:
    RTX3080ti Founders
    If you use it like me, then, you'll be charging it 3 times a day. I don't know how it compares to others, but, it's better than pens. I don't plan on vaping long-term.

7. Repo Man

Repo Man Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060Ti
    Uwell Crown 2 and yea technically I don't need a dripper but the cotton in the coil would be saturated with whatever juice I got in and I think it would take a while for the old flavour to wear off if I was to just dump some new juice in without changing the coil but then again, I haven't really tried it that way.

8. platypus

platypus Guest

GPU:
    some asus 290x
    Yeah once again, I'm not into those box things. Just want a simple tube with a button, no power or temperature controls. But I do want a big tank and long battery life.
    And no mechanical mods...I like my face, it's been with me a loooong time now.

9. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB OC
    Check this model. The tank is 4ml (don’t know why it says 2ml on the site, because I have this thank and it is 4ml) and it supports 0.25ohm to 1.5ohm coils with just a twist button on the bottom. Battery live isn’t great, but the whole this is cheap, so you can get a second battery or just two kits.

10. Scorch666

Scorch666 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4060 laptop

11. Stormyandcold

GPU:
    RTX3080ti Founders
  12. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX6700XT
    Not true at all. It depends on the tank and coil design as well as the amount of power applied to the coil and the material used for wicking.

13. BigBlockTowncar

BigBlockTowncar Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Evga GTX970 SC
    I had strange smoking habits....smoked 2 cigs daily for about 4 years, then chewed for about 2 years, smoked an e-cig off and on for about a year and a half, and now nothing. Costs quite a bit when you add it all up, especially the e-cig refills....probably spent more on those than when I smoked actual cigs.

14. platypus

platypus Guest

GPU:
    some asus 290x
    Internal battery or replaceable? Tank size?
    Sorry I couldn't find the specs on that page.

I'm trying to give up the darts and I'm a farmer, so mods need to be ultra tough, can handle vibrations and lots and lots of dust. Think of a mod that needs to live in the outback. :)

So far the Rebel fits that bill.
    What I'd really like is to hear from someone who owns one. Not many reviews of it unfortunately.

15. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB OC

16. platypus

platypus Guest

GPU:
    some asus 290x
    That would be perfect, except for the tank size.

It's funny, if there's one corner they have missed it's rugged larger tube mods.
    There aren't many choices. I can get a gazillion different boxes.

17. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB OC
    The tank should be 4ml. I have it. May be it is listed as 2ml by mistake, or because of the new regulations, but you can still buy the 4ml. And what about silicone case/wrap like this one?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Silicone-Ca...t-Pouch-For-Joytech-EGO-AIO-MOD-/302240664003

18. Scorch666

Scorch666 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4060 laptop
    http://www.eleafworld.com/ijust-s/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjogiNb4V-E

19. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB OC
    That’s also a pretty cool kit. One thing I don’t understand is how does it work with different coils without having any kind of power adjustment. And is it a regulated battery with constant voltage or does the power drop with the charge?

20. Scorch666

Scorch666 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4060 laptop
    It should just automaticly adjust to each coil.
    I think as the battery drains the voltage drops. I have the other aio batteries and when they drain I don't notice any difference when vaping them tbh.

Plus you can also get replacement batteries when needed.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.