New Killzone 2 MP video 19/08/08

Discussion in 'Consoles & console games' started by boodikon, Aug 19, 2008.

1. BamBoozleD

BamBoozleD Master Guru

GPU:
    eVGA GTX 670 FTW LE Sli
    IMO, the Multi-Graphics looks alot like the SP video I have been wathcing. Its already been said that the graphics are exactly what you see when you play SP on Multi. But again, this is just that...a Trailer...a representation of what it will look like when the final product comes out. We all have to just wait n see once a playable demo is ready for the masses. Until then, we can watch the trailers and take it as is.

2. UnclePappi

UnclePappi Banned

GPU:
    Asus 680 2gb 1250mhz
    All the reviewers praised grid's graphics too but to me they are disappointing.

3. F1refly

F1refly Ancient Guru

GPU:
    970GTX-oc edition
    meh, just not into the post apocalyptic rusty metalic look. not really seeing anything i havnt before.
    and likely all the darn kids trying to see how many people they can tick off playing this will ruin half the fun in MP

also, kinda curious what some of you say the graphics are so good..i dont see it. they use heavy use of shaders and plenty of dark shadowing for that gritty look but if you pause the video...those textures are plain horrible.
    16 bit textures if i ever saw them, hopefully the video compression has all the blame there

Last edited: Aug 26, 2008
  4. Bani

Bani Master Guru

GPU:
    XFX GeForce 8800 GTX
    I totally agree !

But what bothers me most, is that there must be like 20 games over the past 5 years which is not really any different from this. Yet it will sell like hot cookies, never tasted before....

5. Ankit kukreti

Ankit kukreti Ancient Guru

GPU:
    eVGA Geforce 7600 GT
    hm... I think RD Grid has nice graphics except the exaggeration hdr/bloom effect.Technically I think most games may be inferior to Crytek engine :3eyes: But who cares KZ2 LOD just looks nice. It is great looking game :p

6. skugpezz

skugpezz Member Guru

GPU:
    R9 Fury X Stock
    this game looks awsome..looks like another 10/10

7. UnclePappi

UnclePappi Banned

GPU:
    Asus 680 2gb 1250mhz
    This industry should have taught you never to make total assumptions on a game until some people have played it. With that said it does look awesome though... :)