Best for gaming ?

Discussion in 'Processors and motherboards AMD' started by Del_Boy, Jun 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ---TK---

---TK--- Guest

GPU:
    2x 980Ti Gaming 1430/7296
    Do you have any evidence proving your claim as to a problem with your card not working with Intel cpu's?

2. Darkest

Darkest Guest

GPU:
    3060ti Vision OC V2
    Even if his paticular card didn't work too well with Intel setups, going the AMD route CPU wise still comes across as badly thought out. I'd sell the bloody GPU and get something else, a lot less hassle than the trouble he's went too for this 'upgrade' if you can even call it that. I'm not trying to be nasty toward the OP: But honestly, I'd hate for someone to see this thread and waste money thinking it to be the right option.

3. yelsewshane

yelsewshane Banned

GPU:
    Sapphire VaporX 290
    Lol dude your downgradeing going from that intel to the amd cpu .... wow

4. Del_Boy

Del_Boy Banned

GPU:
    MSI R9 290 (2560x1600)
    Not cpu is actually certain intel chipsets on motherboards, there where a couple of reveiws (i shall look later when i get in from work) and they had boot problems with certain intel chipsets, but card worked fine on AMD set ups, as i said this happened to a couple of reviewers on the net, card also has known compatibility problems with sandy bridge as well but not for everyone. Weird i know but better for me to play safe than spend money on headaches.

ps are there any AMD users left in the world ? only intel trolls have high jacked this thread to bash AMD, i thought by posting here i would maybe get a few straight answers from AMD users as this is the AMD section no ?

Last edited: Jul 5, 2012

5. Darkest

Darkest Guest

GPU:
    3060ti Vision OC V2
    You made a bad choice, stop the bull****. Period. Most people telling you that you are wrong have used BOTH companies for hardware over the years. The fact you seem to show brand loyalty only proves you're not worth listening too.

Straight answers? You were given a page and a half worth. You refused to listen and bought ****ty hardware while lying your backside off against all reason. You've only yourself to blame. Don't dare come out with the "badly done too" whine you seem to be pushing for. You made a piss-poor choice, while everyone else told you to do otherwise. Your failure, end of story.

6. ---TK---

---TK--- Guest

GPU:
    2x 980Ti Gaming 1430/7296
    Proof or GTFO

7. Del_Boy

Del_Boy Banned

GPU:
    MSI R9 290 (2560x1600)
    READ

you obvious don't read posts fully ^, sorry pal, reported for your arrogance and uncalled-for rudeness.

----troll known----- here's your proof

http://www.expertreviews.co.uk/graphics-cards/1288768/vtx-radeon-hd-6870-x2

now this guy TK is a known troll, maybe that what TK stands for but backward, sorry known troll, reported for unneeded rudeness
    (its been building up for months)

I think you two guys need a few lessons in etiquette.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.