Anyone have GTX 4xx 5xx still problem with 326.19 + up ? look here.

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by phatbx133, Jul 31, 2013.

1. phatbx133

phatbx133 Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1050ti 4GB
    I have GTX 560 non ti that works 326.29 no problem, I was about to install 326.19 but they come out new 326.29 so I take .29 over .19 BAM !

** Some of you still have issues with .19/.29 **

Try clock down with your GPU/CPU.

Try loose your ram memory or set to default.

Your PSU might be problem.

Uninstall old drivers numbers of times might still stuck inside of registry I know about this.

Try go safe mode to use driver sweeper and CCleaner.

Try downgrade Nvidia Physx version, I am using Legacy 9.1.2.1031, haven't try install la new version Physx.

Uninstall KB2670838 in Control Panel > Program and Features > View installed updates.

Not sure about IE10 cause problem, Mine still IE9 for now.

Your Windows 7 or 8 have to be clean installed on pc plus all updates except KB2670838.

Sound card or onboard, Try disabled to see if problem go away or update sound driver.

I have sound onboard with Realtek High Definition Audio driver ver 6.0.1.6235.

Preinstalled PC and built your own PC are not same thing.:pc1:

My event viewer have zero problem that I was able to fixed it and restart pc and show no error at all. almost perfect.

If your event viewer log too many errors, try fix it.

If your pc freeze, crashes, etc...that could be PSU, RAM, OC too much cause TDR.

Try clean inside your PC, GPU etc...lots dust can cause pc problem that's true.

if fails all above, I know it's not option to format Windows but try Repair ?

Last edited: Jul 31, 2013
  2. The General

The General Guest

GPU:
    FirePro W5000 2GB
    I know a easy solution to this, stop using drivers that don't work good with your GPU:)

3. phatbx133

phatbx133 Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1050ti 4GB
    ??
    Your pc is fcked up somewhere.

Mine works fine Duh.

4. ---TK---

---TK--- Guest

GPU:
    2x 980Ti Gaming 1430/7296
    yeah I agree uninstall problematic drivers a go with what works.
    nice guide btw:wanker:

5. phawkins633

phawkins633 Member

GPU:
    EVGA 2080ti
    Excuse me?

Just logged on to see the feedback on this driver and find the gist of some of the conversation is hostile towards people that have drivers problems and old cards..some of these imbeciles actually feel that I should have to buy a new graphics card, just so the driver will work? Are you really thinking before opening mouth? There a a lot of us that have a life and can't afford new graphics cards every 6 months....I know that (gasp) someone may actually be unhappy with something to do with Nvida, but that doesn't mean that they are whining....never had driver problems ever since I owned a TNT 2, at least not like this for all versions of these drivers....so eat me....

6. IcE

IcE Don Snow

GPU:
    3070Ti FE
    This guide is nearly useless. The newer drivers actually have bugs for some people. Implying they must be incompetent because you didn't have any is laughably ignorant.

7. kilyan

kilyan Master Guru

GPU:
    evga 1080 sc gaming
    i stick for ever to 285.66,they are incredibly smooth and not a single problem

8. ati666

ati666 Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte R9-290x Windforc
    i am still on 270.51 quadro drivers, no problems and smooth....

9. Cyberdyne

Cyberdyne Guest

GPU:
    2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra
    phatbx, why is this a topic you want to be arrogant about. I don't get it, newer drivers work for you so everyone else is dummies. For someone to leach on 'I can user new drivers fine and you can't' for superiority must have self esteem issues or something man... it's just not right.

Let me help you with how trouble shooting works. Problems happen right after you install a new driver- just in case it's the driver's fault you reinstall older driver- problem goes away.
    In case that scenario was not obvious, it means it's the drivers fault.

10. Veeshush

Veeshush Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 680 Lightning
    You shouldn't have to manually mess with your GPU clocks to get a driver to work, even if it does force it to (I did that with my 550ti by using "Prefer Maximum Performance but then later just went back to 314.22). Newer/latest isn't always better, fix one thing and break 2 another, etc.

For people having issues, just keep sending in the reports with:
    http://surveys.nvidia.com/index.jsp?pi=6e7ea6bb4a02641fa8f07694a40f8ac6

And other means that ManualG has mentioned:
    https://forums.geforce.com/default/...lay-driver-feedback-thread-released-7-30-13-/

Yep.

Yep.

To fully pull a "it must be you because it works fine for me" would rely on the person having the EXACT same hardware configuration and settings as the other person.

11. ---TK---

---TK--- Guest

GPU:
    I am currently testing 320.49. All the 326.xx drivers give me problems. Uninstall them and the problems go away. Been on 314.22 for a long time

12. phatbx133

phatbx133 Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1050ti 4GB
    @Cyberdyne

I don't mean no offend to anyone, but I am try help somebody get driver work for older cards.

My 560 runs fine with 326.29, other user have same 560 and didn't work for them ? so they blame driver problem ??? no that is end user errors.

13. ---TK---

---TK--- Guest

GPU:
    I vote for sticky! yes I am freaking joking.

14. Loophole35

Loophole35 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC
    How are the 320.49 treating you? I've had good luck with them.

15. ---TK---

---TK--- Guest

GPU:
    pretty darn good, no problems, at least this driver is a little more updated than 314.22.
    the last couple drivers 326.xx couldnt keep full 3d clocks in heaven and valley. eventually I was getting very low fps and very low clocks. what a freaken mess

16. Cyberdyne

Cyberdyne Guest

GPU:
    2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra
    I have a feeling a lot of this is going over your head.

17. Loophole35

Loophole35 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC
    These have let me bump my clocks up a bit more I can run firestrike at 1320/7200 and my 24/7 clocks now are my old bench clocks 1280-1294/7000 cards have been really liking the 320.49's.

18. ---TK---

---TK--- Guest

GPU:
    I didnt test for max clocks, I lowered the volts in the bios to 1187mv because with 1.212v it would throttle from 1280 to 1228 when the top card reaches 70c ish, In the winter I`ll crank the voltage back up

19. Scalarscience

Scalarscience Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX580 Classifie
    Downclocking the 32X.xx drivers to make them work is pointless. They seem to work well with the 680 & 780 here in my experience (aside from the 36 hour desktop crash), but my 460 & 570 machines bsod randomly & upon awakening from sleep overnight if I leave Firefox open with accelleration checked (a leak somewhere?) I think the latest version of Chrome was doing this too with the 326.xx drivers. The current WHQL & betas will also cause 460/570 to have *serious* issues if I disable the extra screens and drop them to 1 screen so they go into low power mode. Firefox & simple 3D apps then become very very buggy causing the entire Aero UI to 'lag' and 'freeze' and even BSOD...

Ram in all machines checks out fine with Windows memory tester @ 2 passes & single-stick testing with memtest86+ in *every* machine. Swapping the cards around in machines will change the symptoms (crashes occur under slightly different usages or the desktop 'lag' changes frequency but *doesn't go away*).

My GTX285 didn't have those problems, but it was experiencing very strange behavior in Source engine games (hiccups & stutters in L4D2, nvidia driver crash/recovery in TF2 & CS:GO etc...)

Rolling *all* affected machines back to 314 branch of before solves all these problems. So for now I'm only using 32X.xx for 6 & 7 series cards...(I assume you'd have to use them for a 4K display that does tiled mode like the Asus monitor as well).

Last edited: Aug 10, 2013
  20. phawkins633

phawkins633 Member

GPU:
    EVGA 2080ti
    "My 560 runs fine with 326.29, other user have same 560 and didn't work for them ? so they blame driver problem ??? no that is end user errors."

Hmmm...yeah that's it....that explains why so many people with these cards are having errors? I guess only people with mediocre machines can run the newer drivers? Meh..I remember the 8800gts 320, and when they started dying in droves....Nvidia never did admit to a definite problem...but I will keep trying...so I will try the new drivers and cross my fingers...