ati 4670 agp hdmi sound?

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by RanmaGamer61, Jul 31, 2013.

1. RanmaGamer61

RanmaGamer61 Member Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 960 2GB

Hi I just used the Display Cleaner and it deleted all the drivers from my computer.

I reinstalled the display drivers and managed to get the ATI HDMI drivers installed, here was the path to the ATI HDMI audio drivers, "C:\AMD\Support\12-6\legacy\Packages\Drivers\WDM\HDMICE\W7", in that directory there was a file called AtihdW73.exe, I double clicked it and it installed, but I still can't find the HDMI audio settings any where on computer. I checked in sound options and playback devices but it's not listed in there.

Any help would be great.

2. dellon132

dellon132 Guest

GPU:
    HD 5570 1 GB DDR3
    I recommend running the Driver cleaner again then attempt to install your manufacture HDMI Driver that comes with the 10.7 Catalyst Driver For AGP Users.

Installation Guide
    -Run Setup.exe
    -Choose Custom install instead of Express install
    -Un-select all packages then select the HDMI Driver only
    -Then attempt to install the driver.

Other Thoughts
    I recommended cleaner as attempt to clean up your system because I felt
    the install problem was due a driver conflict. So if the tool did indeed help resolve your problem I recommend bookmarking the thread as Wagnard and his team does update the tool to resolve bugs or issues reported by users or simply just to improve the cleaning process.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2013
  3. RanmaGamer61

RanmaGamer61 Member Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 960 2GB
    I can't seem to find the 10.7 Catalyst drivers for AGP users any where. I only found the regular 10.7, when installing it does not have the hdmi drivers in the custom install options.

Can you please upload the 10.7 Catalyst Driver For AGP Users?, I would really appreciate it.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2013
  4. dellon132

dellon132 Guest

GPU:
    HD 5570 1 GB DDR3
    Here are the Links to the ATI Catalyst 10.7 AGP Driver for x32Bit and x64Bit Operating Stytems.

5. RanmaGamer61

RanmaGamer61 Member Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 960 2GB
    Hey all I finally fixed the hdmi audio out for my HD4670 agp card :D.

The problem was I didn't check the graphics card for connectors, there was a jumper setting on the card so I just changed the setting on it and it worked.

bye