Bioshock Infinite VGA Graphics Benchmark performance Guide

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Mar 27, 2013.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
  2. deathfrag

deathfrag Guest

nice review thank you :)

3. SLI-756

SLI-756 Guest

GPU:
    760 SLI 4gb 1215/ 6800
    At 1080, i've seen 1.9gb vram being used on early level without any AA enabled, i wonder if i did inject some AA if the same place in-game would use more vram pushing it over the 2gb zone.
    Excellent work HH!

4. Cyrax

Cyrax Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980 Ti gamer SLI
    playes good on titan indeed.
    but seems sli is not kicking in only have 50 %usage/card :(

nive revieuw btw

5. bryonhowley

bryonhowley Member Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI
    Strange they are seeing something odd going on with AMD or the drivers and yet the only rig I am getting any stutter problem in is my rig with SLI GTX 670's! I have two other rigs one with a Crossfire Sapphire HD 7950 and another with a Sapphire HD 7970 neither have any problems at all.

6. Neo Cyrus

Neo Cyrus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    黃仁勳 stole my 4090
    The first frame stutter chart says GTX Titan but the text below it says "Above GeForce GTX 650 Ti Boost".

Anyway, great review, thanks for including the new analysis for us. Even if Fraps is not the best tool for an accurate analysis, it's still better than nothing. I just installed GPUView (installer is included in the Microsoft Win 7 SDK)... it's not exactly user friendly... yeaaahhh... I'm too lazy to learn how to use that.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2013
  7. fwixgamer

fwixgamer Guest

GPU:
    2xHD7950WF3@1200/1600
    wait wait wait , what the heck is this u wanna tell me nvdia gpu's run better in this game lol even the gtx 650 ti is better then the hd 7870 and the hd 7970 ghz defeated by gtx 680 i think u have something wrong with your bench ore perhaps guru3d are highly payed from nvidia ore what ?
    check this http://gamegpu.ru/action-/-fps-/-tps/bioshock-infinite-test-gpu.html
    all the bench show amd gpu's are so strong in this game perhaps when DDOF are used nvidia show nice performance and gtx 680 are at the same performance of 7970 ghz but when i compare your bench with this one there is allot of difference a really a big difference , i know every bench is different (hardware scene etc .. ) but this .... , u need to check again your review

8. CPC_RedDawn

CPC_RedDawn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY RTX4090
    Try running the tests with FULLSCREEN BORDERLESS WINDOWED MODE

I have that enabled and get 60fps 99% of the time.

9. IcE

IcE Don Snow

GPU:
    3070Ti FE
    Nvidia is not paying Hilbert. It's far more likely that no name bench site is the one being paid for. These are the results, whether you like them or not.

10. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    I've just compared the 25x16 Ultra Quality with DDOF FXAA performance from us with theirs, and there is very little difference. You are confused, the GTX 650 Ti you refer to is the yesterday released BOOST edition, as clearly marked in the charts. Not the regular Ti one.

BTW, the next guy that claims we are BIAS to either AMD or NVIDIA, insinuate that we get paid for these reviews will get banned. I'm not joking, I spend a lot of time and work on these articles and do not wish or deserve to be insulted.

11. 3dPlayer

3dPlayer Banned

GPU:
    Have
    Thanks for the review Sir Hagedoorn.

12. GeniusPr0

GeniusPr0 Maha Guru

GPU:
    Surpim LiquidX 4090
    There will always be a majority or perhaps minority that understands and has already read your written benching philosophy.

If people don't know how to interpret data they can always go elsewhere.

13. fwixgamer

fwixgamer Guest

GPU:
    2xHD7950WF3@1200/1600
    emmmmm okey i believe so but what i see here is a different story look at the gamegpu bench so how can u explain the big difference ? i mean yeah from different hardware and other stuff but i believe the mechanism of the bench are the same as the game have his own bench tool so how i can believe those information ore also if someone ask me are this game a flavor nvidia ore amd (yep some gpu's fanboys ) what is the good answer ? but any way i didn't say he did bad thing just to recheck again and try other settings to see if he ll have the same performance in both nvidia amd !

ps: gamegpu is not a noname site :) all the bench there are true i did tested allot of latest games with both nvidia /amd , and i can tall u all of those information are true perhaps cpu side I'm not sure bur gpu thing all the information there are true and u can tested by ur self :)

14. mohiuddin

mohiuddin Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX670 4gb ll RX480 8gb
    Awesome review.
    Waiting for FCAT bench.
    Can u please try what CPC_RedDawn said at post no #8?
    Plz.

15. fwixgamer

fwixgamer Guest

GPU:
    2xHD7950WF3@1200/1600
    sorry if u take that like an insult i didn't mean it sorry again
    and yeah i also review games like u do in my country for my friend and yep a really allot of work to do when it's come to review games with thios gpu's just the things that i was afraid of is some problem with the drivers ore other things that give u thoseinformation but don't get me wrong i love when people do this kind of work and i just wanted to make a point of what is going on while comparing the same review with other not wanna put u in any bad situation .
    your doing a great job and keep it up :)

16. redgreen

redgreen Guest

GPU:
  17. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    LMAO, quoting the KZ driver guy as refference :stewpid:

18. CPC_RedDawn

CPC_RedDawn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY RTX4090
    LOL that guy you linked to is an idiot. That was posted in another thread on these forums and it was quickly debunked.

oh and by the way I think its deserved....

THANK YOU & KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK HILBERT!!!

19. 3dPlayer

3dPlayer Banned

GPU:
    Have
    So what does this means?Nvidia has better performance in the last games but with worst IQ?

Is this true?

20. IcE

IcE Don Snow

GPU:
    3070Ti FE
    No, it's not, and the guy that claimed it got laughed off hardforum.