KookMaster's Watch_Dogs E3 mod (FIXED)

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by KookMaster5000, Mar 21, 2017.

1. KookMaster5000

KookMaster5000 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SC
    Hey guys, here I'm posting about the last fix to my Watch Dogs E3 mod, which I uploaded a few weeks ago. This is the ACTUAL final version of the mod. Some of the changes from the last version include:

-Fixed interior lighting (it is now significantly easier to see inside shops, mission specific interiors, underground, etc.)
    -Fixed stormy lighting (there is now cloud buildup before storms like in vanilla, storms have a new look during the day).
    -Using default bloom and fog settings
    -Now using E3 color grading
    -CTOS Server rooms now use E3 lighting
    -Using pure E3 sky

The mod aims to capture E3 visuals with vanilla like performance, and succeeds, although a few frames are lost during storms in daytime, as I turned lights on during the day. There are also no headlight shadows, mainly because they eat framerates and are generally glitchy in more heavily populated areas.

Special thanks to all of the following mods from other users on the Guru forums:

-DOF, light pollution and explosions by The Worse,
    -Smoke and white helicopter spotlight by TXGT,
    -E3 Ambrose Theater sign, E3 2012 focus and headlight lens flares by ThatGuy's Definitive Mod,
    -High quality road reflections by Essenthy,
    -Realistic bullethole decals by Marduk,
    -Relief mapping and real Cloudgate by The_Silver,
    -All of this and a lightly modified E3 2012 environment lighting preset by me, with lighting settings applied to clear and stormy weather, as well

SCREENSHOTS:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD LINKS BELOW:

With maldo textures: (for users who have less than 3GB of vRAM on their GPU):
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BymenQGS7uhbSFNleWNEVy15djA

Without Maldo textures: (for users with 3 or more GB of vRAM available):

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BymenQGS7uhbbVE3TjVBcGJJcTA

Thanks for checking out the thread, and enjoy the mod guys! (If there's a mod I missed when citing other users, feel free to include it below as well).

Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
  2. KookMaster5000

KookMaster5000 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SC
    Forgot to mention, I might work on some stuff in the future, but for now this build is fully functional and doesn't seem to have any issues

3. AlexD1945

AlexD1945 Active Member

GPU:
    Sapphire Vapor-X R9 280X
    Your file can not be downloaded, "404 Not Found"

4. 6135

6135 Member

GPU:
    GPU
    link error
    pls fix it

5. KookMaster5000

KookMaster5000 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SC
    Hey guys, I apologize for the problems. I thought the old links still worked, but I guess not. The links in the main post should work now. Thanks for being patient.