Watch Dogs E3 Lite v2

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by txgt, Dec 13, 2015.

1. The Silver

The Silver Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 2GB
    As TXGT said and proved the interior problem is from vanilla game, it's there thanks to Ubisoft and has nothing to do with txgt's mod, and probably it's unfixable, but I know for sure that a solution is still being researched, so there's still hope that modders could fix one more fault of the devs. :cool:

About the MP-412, do you mean that you would like it to be unlocked by default in the next version of txgt's mod without the need of my mod? If that's the case I can only say that the decision to merge this feature is up to him, on my side I would be happy of that. ;)

2. drmeem

drmeem Guest

Yea, just wanted to add this weapon since no other mod has this. Also speaking of hidden weapons, I found out there was a playstation exclusive weapon called R-133b which is the burst version of this gun but has 27 rounds. I tried enabling it to be in stores but it didn't work. I did the FF thing and no use. I'm guessing I got edit it somehow.
    EDIT: I forgot something and I got it. Very good :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2016
  3. txgt

txgt Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6G
    In all versions/editions of E3 Lite v2 I use default day duration like in Retail game (vanilla), it's 36 times shorter than real time (24 hours of in-game time equals about 40 minutes in real life). The weather duration depends on day duration, not the other way around. But in Watch Dogs there are several weather conditions (weather presets) which have their own duration and it's quite difficult to change that.
    So the answer to your question: the weather duration is already fits with default day duration.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2015
  4. txgt

txgt Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6G
    Sorry but I will not release my mod with integrated weapon mods.

5. drmeem

drmeem Guest

Ah ok. I think I got all my questions about this amazing mod answered, thanks. :)
    Hope I didn't bother any of your work btw...

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2015
  6. drmeem

drmeem Guest

Aw :(

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2016
  7. TheCrasher

TheCrasher Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX1080ti 11g
    Using the extra E3 bundle, and man it's looking great!

Also using extra things like bloom, sharpening, smaa, etc. to give it that extra 'umph'.

I think I'll be using this for a while...

[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 2, 2016
  8. Whieheit

Whieheit Guest

Hello, mister txgt

I need your help.

I need your help to edit cameracontext.lib. In Standard Edition Lite v2

I want normal camera and not unlocked a camera inside the car

Can you help me?

please.

I really want.

Please help me.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2016
  9. txgt

txgt Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6G

Download my Variety Pack: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx-NmN4b3qRoWXhqLUFVeUNCbXM/view?usp=sharing (click on the "Download" icon above)

Read the instructions in "Variety Pack.txt" file inside the archive.

Add the mod from "Mods\Visuals\Depth of Field\restore Retail DOF and Cameras" folder.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2016
  10. txgt

txgt Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6G
    Thanks!

11. Whieheit

Whieheit Guest

Thanks mister txgt for advice, But within the folder Mods \ Visuals \ Depth of Field, it can not find the files I need. I just want your depth of field but the normal camera and not unlocked a camera inside the car.

You will be able to help me ? , please.

12. KuroTenshi

KuroTenshi Guest

GPU:
    GTX 970 4gb @ 1177/1402
    To me the best WD enhancer pack. Everything needed to get mostly the "real" game as showed in E3 2012, nothing more, nothing less.

Light and effective. And we have choices to customize it.

13. txgt

txgt Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6G
    Try this: http://www.4shared.com/zip/edktlmEPce/WD_Lightdof_defcams.html

14. Whieheit

Whieheit Guest

15. txgt

txgt Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6G
    Means a lot coming from you man!

16. RaphaelJr

RaphaelJr Guest

GPU:
    Titan Black
    Thanks for the great mod, txgt.
    I've got 2 questions:
    1) I can see "Standard Edition (Cloud Gate not fixed) + Extra E3 2012 Bundle" and "fixed Cloud Gate mod in Standard Editions" in the main post... should I install both of them? Or I should pick one?
    2) Does this mod work with any texture pack? Any recommendations?

Last edited: Jan 4, 2016
  17. txgt

txgt Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6G
    Thank you for using it!
    2 answers:
    1) If you want to use Standard Edition you should download "fixed Cloud Gate mod in Standard Edition". And if you want Extra E3 2012 Bundle you should download "Standard Edition (Cloud Gate not fixed) + Extra E3 2012 Bundle". The reason it's like that is because after I posted download link to my mod I found out that I didn't update Cloud Gate mod in Standard Edition, though I had updated Cloud Gate mod in E3 2012 Bundle. I could reupload both versions separately with fixed CG mod to avoid questions but I have very slow upload speed so I couldn't upload at the time because other people in my house was using internet.
    2) My mod have integrated Relief Mapping texture pack so It will be difficult to add a different texture pack because Relief Mapping mod is not compatible with any other texture packs and includes not only texture files but many other files which you'll have to remove before adding a different texture pack.

18. RaphaelJr

RaphaelJr Guest

GPU:
    Titan Black
    Thank you very much for your reply!

19. hishamerrish

hishamerrish Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX 980 TI
    Great great job ... I love playing this game with your mod ... Thank you so much

20. txgt

txgt Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6G
    UPDATE
    At the end of this week I will upload v2.1
    What to expect:
    - slightly brighter Environment lighting for Rainy Daytime and Interiors during Daytime
    - slightly reduced Civilian Density in Pawnee area + removed civilians at places where they shouldn't be.
    - new textures for Asphalt roads and Sidewalks with increased reflections intensity.

Also I will release Very Frequent Rain Mod.