Online stores that ship international?

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Pill Monster, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Pill Monster

Pill Monster Banned

GPU:
    7950 Vapor-X 1100/1500
    anyone know some computer stores that will ship overseas? TigerDirect do but they only accept wire transfer as payment and that costs $25 USD, I'd prefer to use Visa Debit or PayPal.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2013
  2. d_mouse

d_mouse Maha Guru

GPU:
    Nitro+ 7900XTX
    Apart from Amazon most places won't ship here.

There are ways around it though with places like this

And there are some postal services like Ship To that give you a US mailing address and then forward packages to you as well.

I've used both in the past and had no issues, not sure if either will ship to NZ instead of Aus though

3. yasamoka

yasamoka Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac RTX 3090
    Try Borderlinx. They give you a US suite address for free and you can ship items to that box and have them collect them there for up to 30 days. Then, you can ship them all together and save. It's what me and friends have been using for about 8 big shipments now. Their shipping fees are not that expensive, relatively. Around $12 per KG.

Just...be careful to always make sure the item types are correct as they sometimes specify the wrong item types and this can change the customs fees that you would pay (for example, here the customs fees for Computer Parts is 0%, but it's different for maybe Electronics and other parts and can go as high as 15%).

4. Pill Monster

Pill Monster Banned

GPU:
    7950 Vapor-X 1100/1500
    Hmm thx for info on PriceUSA, there is a huge thread on Whirpool about their service..