Z800 Emagin

Discussion in '3D Stereo and VR Gaming Section' started by tremors88, Jul 1, 2008.

1. tremors88

tremors88 New Member

GPU:
    nvidia 8800 gts 640 mb
    Hi , I Am Italian , I Have A Nvidia 8800 Gts 640 Mb ,the Z800 Emagin With That Driver Go?

2. Glidefan

Glidefan Don Booze Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX 1070 | 8600M GS
    Welcome to guru3d.
    If you are asking if you can use the Z800 with the 8800, i guess you can, but i haven't tested or anything.
    They come with their own drivers and have vista compatibility so i guess you can.

3. Somian

Somian Member

GPU:
    nvidia GeForce GTX280
    Hi, i just got my emagin z800, and it didn't ship with it's own videocard drivers. As described in the manual ill have to download my Stereo Drivers from nVidia. The problem is, there are no matching drivers for my 8800GTX 8i have Windows XP) There are XP drivers up to GeForce 7800 and Vista drivers for a all cards from 6000x, but nothing for me? lol, the problem is, that the headtracker doesn't work with vista, so even Using Windows Vista won't help me, since i still cannot use the whole device. (i treid to install it on my laptop, but it has a GeForce Go6200 and i cannot try Stereo on this, because is has extremely old drivers from Acer)

4. Glidefan

Glidefan Don Booze Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX 1070 | 8600M GS

5. Somian

Somian Member

GPU:
    nvidia GeForce GTX280
    they can't help... it's all about the video card, and if you dont have a video card that doesn't support pageflipping (or a driver that supports pf) you can't use them in 3d mode =/