Stalker series no more (for real this time)

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Stukov, Apr 25, 2012.

1. proliferazor

proliferazor Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD 7950
    Wow I watched the vid from the other thread and now I am feeling better seems things are actually looking up. New engine, new environments, same stalker team, new story, same great stalker like theme, I am kinda excited over this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Kl812VZv9VI

Survarium is a free2play MMOFPS game set in the near future. The game focuses on a mass- scale ecological catastrophe on Earth, the reasons behind vaguely known.
    Impassable woods advance onto cities from every side, maddened animals and birds attack industrial complexes, military structures, warehouses and power plants. Towns are cut off from each other, there are no water supplies, no electricity, gas, communication is lost. Countries collapse, anarchy spreads throughout the world. Now force dictates who to survive. In the meantime, new species of greenery and animals purposely destroy human civilization. Strange plants and mushrooms grow through concrete and steel. Scientists all over the world haplessly try to cope with the anomaly sprawling across the Earth with terrifying speed.
    "The concept of Survarium is a next evolution step for the idea of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. we’ve been working on for the last ten years. – said Project Lead Ruslan Didenko. – Survarium will go way further forcing mankind to fight for survival not only within the closed area of Chernobyl zone, but also far beyond."
    "Technology versus nature, rational versus mystical. Such a confrontation enables us to take a new look at the current happenings in our world, - said Aleksey Sytianov, Lead Game Designer of the project. – Survarium will offer players an atmospheric world of civilization crash, filled with factions and loners, stalkers and hunters surviving in a wild anomalous environment."
    The game is developed on a new proprietary Vostok Engine technology and is planned for release on PC at the end of 2013.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 26, 2012
  2. Labyrinth

Labyrinth Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Tri-X R9 290 4G
    Reminds me of Flatout 3, oh well goodbye STALKER :(

[​IMG]

3. Stukov

Stukov Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6970/4870X2 (both dead)