The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Screenshots

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    I have some screenshots from The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt along with some official details about their upcoming RPG sequel: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is an unprecedented combination of story-driven RPG an...

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Screenshots

2. BLEH!

BLEH! Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Fury
    Skyrim-esque vibe, although slightly more epic in scale by the looks of it with plenty more eye candy. I better play the other two :p

3. demented brave

demented brave Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4090
    The witcher 3 was this month's cover article in game informer magazine. I believe it said that the current screen shots out were taken with the old witcher 2 engine, and that the game will look better when it is released (with next gen consoles)

4. omnimodis78

omnimodis78 Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080FTW
    I'm actually getting quite excited about this game, as well as Cyberpunk 2077! My only fear is that CDPR will conveniently forget its roots and go the "sell-out" way that so often happens in the industry. TW3 and Cyberpunk 2077 will either redefine the RPG experience or it will clearly show just how formulaic the genre has become. Sales are guaranteed now, so this is usually the point where developers realize that marketing can guarantee the sales they want, and they no longer rely on the substance and quality of their work. I hate to say this, but after Diablo 3, and somewhat the horrendous technical problems with TW2 (before the Enhanced Edition) that played like a beta (at full retail price), I am not going to run out and buy either of these games on release day. That said, I hope my fears are unfounded and all will be well.

5. StewieTech

StewieTech Chuck Norris

GPU:
    MSI gtx 960 Gaming
    Have the first one. Didn´t like it much but a good game it was. I have to try the second.

6. h0d

h0d Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1080 Sea Hawk
    Maaaaaan this game looks amazing ! 0_____0

7. S_IV

S_IV Guest

GPU:
    GTX Titan X (Maxwell)
    out off topic but any news about Dragon Age Inquisition? After Origins I am really waiting for a proper sequel after those many unanswered questions :(

8. Gromuhl'Djun

Gromuhl'Djun Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4070ti
    EA knowing, it will be microtransactions galore. Which is unfortunate, because I liked dragon age. Probably won't be a sequel I would ever get if they proceed with their "all games will be with micro-transactions"-practices. There's nothing more immersion breaking....

Anyway, I'll start saving already for a new pc, as the Witcher 3 will probably require a lot of power to run nicely at high settings.

9. freeZ

freeZ Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 670 PE
    Man, I still haven't played the first two. At this point, I'm not sure if I ever will.