Battlefield 3 (Official Thread) Pt. 3

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by aircool, Apr 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aircool

aircool Don Aircooleone Staff Member

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 560 Ti 448 Core
  2. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    Battlefield 3 Thread has a part three Thread~~

[​IMG]

3. Burnt_Ram

Burnt_Ram Guest

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1050 Ti
    taking a seat for the third time ...

4. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    http://symthic.com/f/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=471

5. Anfield82

Anfield82 Guest

GPU:
    MSI 7970
    [​IMG]

Massive thread is massive. BF3 thread ftw.

6. Mr_Alexander

Mr_Alexander Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GYGABYTE 3080ti
    I really hope they will fix heat seekers against jets soon. Right now Helly is absolutely defenseless against them. Once we managed to steal second chopper from the other team and tried together to bring one jet down. The pilot of the jet did not even bother to release flares after we launched rockets. All of them exploded behind jet like some fireworks without doing any damage. Eventually he shot us down one by one. The only time the chopper has chance is when you have one good jet pilot in your team who protects choppers from jets.
    I love flying chopper in this game even though I do not get a lot of kills just a lot of assist from the gunner. On Saturday I met a guy who loves to be a gunner in the chopper. He is so good with TV missiles I could not believe it. All I had to do is bring him high and he was launching them into tanks, jeeps, lavs, choppers. They could not move far from their base at all. He shot all camping snipers from the antenna in the Caspian Border. Once he managed to bring down a jet. We were lucky also because we had a good jet pilot in our team. He protected us from their jets. Sometimes I had to do sharp dive when the jet was attacking and do a few quick passes close to the ground and shoot some infantry on the way. The moment the sky was clear again I climbed again and we continue. After the map was finished my gunner's score was 74/14 and he got around 50000 points. It was my best game ever. I had only 12 kills but my score was 530000. LOL.

7. Anubis

Anubis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 760 4GB
    I also love the gunner seat..
    With thermal optics and a good pilot , it's sooooo easy to get kills (in a Viper ofc)... Especially on Caspian, flying circles from Forest-Gas Station-Hilltop-Checkpoint..

Need to get better with the tv missile thou..
    +stealing the enemy chopper is a must :roll:

8. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    Me = joins Conquest Large game with full tickets, So I'm expecting a nice long match.

Me = Faced with enemy team all close to level 100 players and no way of getting out of spawn, game was over in 4 Minutes.

Exits out at end of match to find a better server, BattleLog is Updating~

Yay.

If you are a nearly level 100 player, Please go and get out of the house.

9. Fusion_XT

Fusion_XT Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX1080 X 2139/5400
    You have it hard in ur silly little chopper ??

What about Mobile-AA ?! Shees i love pumping low passing jets and choppers full of lead but its a pain in the ASS!.

I have no defense what so ever against both of them .... AA-Missile's are a joke!! Never ever gonna score a hit since flares are on a ridiculous small CD, they pop um like mad!

Rockets pods on the chopper and jets have a enormous range and have like zero spread!, been killed so many times by a chopper who was flying a zillion miles away!. Once the first rocket hits and you try to move out of the danger zone its already to late.... Even with Reactive armor!.

The range of the main AA gun is somewhat lacking but the damage .... :bang: not even going to start there.

Yesterday on Caspian border the 2 jets and the chopper were all hunting me! Had to dodge TV-missile's left and right (What is the CD on those things ?!?!) and jets coming from high above diving like mad .... it was fun but i couldn't do anything!. I played for like 1 hour and no AA-Missile had hit its target...

And the unlock for AA .... ARE A MASSIVE FAIL !!

Proximity scan, Zoom optics, Belt speed, Thermal, Air Radar :bang: ARE you kidding me ?!?!?! I dont need any of those!. Where is my guided missile?! where is my laser painter? FFS!

:infinity:

Last edited: Apr 10, 2012
  10. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    Because I exited the game that I got owned in and BattleLog updated right after exiting.. the Game report wasn't saved xD

So it never happened :-D

Last edited: Apr 10, 2012

11. Gibbonlimbs

Gibbonlimbs Guest

GPU:
    GTX 680 4GB Jet****** SLI
    Hooyah! :)

12. Gaizokubanou

Gaizokubanou Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire HD 7970
    Ohhh you silly goose, you were suppose to bully the poor infantry with your self propelled AA, not actually fight against air vehicles! :wanker:

13. Mr_Alexander

Mr_Alexander Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GYGABYTE 3080ti
    Guys I have a question.
    My friend is Russian but he lives in Germany. He bought digital copy of the game through Origin. He has two languages to choose from during installation either English or German. He does not speak English and he does not want a game in German. He wants it to be in Russian.
    I contacted a live support for him and asked them if it was possible to switch the game to Russian. The operator said that if he had bought physical copy of the game he could have chosen any language but since it was digital and he bought it in Germany it could be only English or German. He asked me if there were some other way to do it. I said I would ask my friends at Guru3d. So guys do you think there is a way or it is not possible?
    Thanks in advance.:)

14. slickric21

slickric21 Guest

GPU:
    eVGA 1080ti SC / Gsync
    lol your right mate.

I've been enjoying learning to be Jet pilot the last few weeks, having so much fun being an air-to-ground bomber with the rocket pods.

Its far too easy to destroy Tanks and Mobile AA, the rocket pod (even though its unguided on Jet) is SO easy to hit on target thats been spotted.
    Climb high, bank over, hit the air brakes, line up & fire a full pod..reload & fire another pod...... target destroyed, afterburn away.
    Rinse & repeat.
    Love it.

15. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    If there is any way for him to get his hands on the Russian game files from someone else and then putting them in into "C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games"..??

I'm not sure of any other way.

Anyone else?

16. Beast

Beast Guest

GPU:
    -
    /edit

Last edited: Apr 11, 2012
  17. Radical_53

Radical_53 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3
    @alexander: I guess it would've been easier if he asked this before he went out and bought something. There are lots of shops that sell gamekeys over here and the cheapest version is usually the Russian one. The shop then provides the files needed to change it back to English/German.
    It's weird EA says they can't change it but he should try to have them revoke the license / refund his money. The Russian version of the game should be around 20$ but I'm rather sure he can't have two licenses of BF3 in his Origin account.

18. Gaizokubanou

Gaizokubanou Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire HD 7970
    I'm pretty sure he can if they are different versions. I have 2 different versions of Battlefield Bad Company 2; One digital deluxe, one regular.

No I didn't buy it twice ;)

19. Radical_53

Radical_53 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3
    I got the writing "digital deluxe" too when I used my key in Origin. On the other hand I wouldn't want to pay twice for a single game (in this case it would almost be three times the "normal" price for a Russian version as BF3 is ~50€ regularly).

20. Anubis

Anubis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 760 4GB
    He could try downloading a Russian torrent, and replace the files..
    But every time there's an update, he would need to replace those files again, as they would be overwritten with original german/english ones..
    It should work that way.. Atleast it works the other way arround..

But as said before by someone.. It may have been more simple if he goes for a refund, and buys the game from one of the various gamekeys sites, which will get him the game in russian by default for a fraction of the price on origin....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.