New Nvidia GTX Titan comercial !

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by chispy, Feb 27, 2013.

1. chispy

chispy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
  2. alanm

alanm Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080
    Jeezuz... 3dmark 11 extreme preset 18,554 score. :eek:

Hey Chispy, nice to see you back!

3. Mannerheim

Mannerheim Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 6800XT
    3Dfx had 1000 times better commercials than nvidia... not good at all !!

4. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    That is some serious powaaa!

5. chispy

chispy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Those 4 Nvidia GTX Titan running quad-sli Titan Cards were run on stock air cooling , compared that to 4 GTX 680 quad-sli max out running at 1800+ Mhz frequency on LN2 , theTitans obliterated 3DMark11 benchmark on Air cooling running low clocks leaving the GTX 680s and HD7970s in the dust and every video card on the market out there at this moment in time , same clocks that anyone with a Titan can achieve easily on stock cooling , that goes to show you how much more powerful is Titan compared to GTX680 , truly the fastest video card on the planet.

6. Denial

Denial Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080
    I can picture the Nvidia guy just sitting there gaming while forcing a tired kingpin to keep his rig cool. If I was a billionaire that's how I would game.

"GETTING LAG, MORE LN2 MAN"

I just hope the $1000 price premium for full chip isn't the standard for Nvidia going forward. I'd personally like to see a stripped Titan @ 700-800. 3GB of ram, cut the fancy cooler stuff I'm taking it off anyway, and if you have to cut the compute power or whatever.

7. SLI-756

SLI-756 Guest

GPU:
    760 SLI 4gb 1215/ 6800
    gives a ****?
    its for rich folks with money to burn and no-one else.
    keep your titan. OCing a card others can afford is cool, OCing an elitists card is meh.

8. 3dPlayer

3dPlayer Banned

GPU:
    Have
    Chill out dude, here in Portugal having one 680 is for rich people too, so...

9. Denial

Denial Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080
    And this is exactly what I was talking about in the other thread.

Look if you have a problem with something, by all means post it on a constructive manner -- I do it all the time on a wide variety of topics here and other places. But this post adds nothing to this thread and detracts from the quality of the forum as a whole.

10. Lane

Lane Guest

GPU:
    2x HD7970 - EK Waterblock
    And he have not seen the number of cards who have been killed so far by some ( i will not give the name, but you know them ) under LN2 for break records.. he will goes crazy. (not that the pwm are fragile but look to break fast under Extreme treatment )

( We need Shamino for do a frankenstein Titan cards ( coupled with MSI lightning 680 " PWM board" or Asus one should be ok ) .

Good fun anyway.. but Kingpin look tired ( have got a long night it seems )

Last edited: Feb 27, 2013

11. Noisiv

Noisiv Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2070 Super
    mmm...rich kids are my favorite. excellent quality

[​IMG]

12. CronoGraal

CronoGraal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 6900XT Merc 319
    "meh" and awkward commercial tbh.

i'd gladly take that setup though. :banana:

Last edited: Feb 27, 2013
  13. ---TK---

---TK--- Guest

GPU:
    2x 980Ti Gaming 1430/7296
    PHP:
    Dude chill out, if you ain't into the Titan, don't buy it. I love seeing stuff like this. I could sell my cards at a loss to me and I would only afford 1 card, so I'm not going bother. Next time ignore threads like this

14. chispy

chispy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    And here is a vivid example as to why i don't come here and post as I used to do before , this kind of attitude in an enthusiast forum is what keeps most enthusiast old Gur3D members from coming back and post. Way to crap a tread noobie ;) , I respect opinions , but yours clearly is way out of line and very bad wording use.

15. proFits

proFits Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080
    Makes me want to buy one ..... HAHAHAHA lol not happening

16. RavenMaster

RavenMaster Maha Guru

GPU:
    1x RTX 3080 FE
    lolz @ Kingpin 'Yeah I broke the record on air'

*watches Kingpin pour more liquid nitrogen into his non-air cooled heatsink and facepalms*

17. pimp_gimp

pimp_gimp Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 Super SLI
    lol....LN2 is defiantly not air, but he was on air for the all 4 GPUs, which is what they're counting I guess. But for the test to be legit he should've had everything on air.

18. Tat3

Tat3 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 Ti Super
    Because on previous records CPU was also on LN2, it's about cards. With stock CPU you can not compete with LN2 ones and score would not have been that impressive because of CPU bottleneck. Just shows how fast those cards really are.

19. ESlik

ESlik Guest

GPU:
    EVGA x2 1080 Ti SC Black
    You don't have to be a billionaire,just a millionaire!!lol. I don't think a $1000 premium will continue, once the 700 series is released, or if Nvidia wants to remain competative. Unless Radeon does something similar. They have the monopoly on Video cards. Both companies would deny that,but I STRONGLY,and FIRMLY believe it. My opinion only.

20. The Laughing Ma

The Laughing Ma Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070ti
    Are their ANY Cpus that could handle 4 Titans on air cooling alone and not seriously bottleneck the performance? Also 4 Titans to play Borderlands 2 even on a Tri screen setup that seems a little, ahh stuff it, that seems like MAJOR overkill. Never the less the stuff he was saying really does prove just how stupidly powerful this card is, impressive.