When will Rivatuner 2.25 be released ?

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by kingsface, Jun 13, 2009.

1. JEskandari

JEskandari Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3060 (95w)
    For me Fan control work and it over-clock well also hardware monitoring and osd work . but i didn't checked the rest of the features.

2. stangowner

stangowner Guest

GPU:
    2xMSI N550GTX-Ti Cy II OC
    Hi Unwinder. Just curious if maybe you'd consider adding drag and drop reorder for monitors in the main RTHM window. I know I can do this in the data sources section of the setup window, but it is hard to be accurate as the list can get very long and using drag/scroll moves too fast. So I usually move it 3 at a time, scrolling the list in between.

Also, I know you are extremely busy and making quite a few changes for 2.25.....but any new guestimate on when we may expect to see it?

As always, keep up the great work!

3. lowdog

lowdog Guest

GPU:
    2 x 6990 quad cfx
    Poor ol lil Riva Tuner 2.25...........will it ever see the light of day :3eyes:

4. zomb69

zomb69 Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 670 OC/3Dsyncmaster
    :) im sure it will we just gotta patiently wait a bit longer since he has other priorities like afterburner now

5. ReGuLaToR420

ReGuLaToR420 New Member

GPU:
    ELSA 128MB DDR3 Nvidia 6600GT
    Yeah- Riva Rocks man... Thanks alot- can't wait for 2.25 and congrats on the new projects g00dluck guys! Later

6. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

Hi Nick,
    Don't think that adding d'n'd to main monitoring window is a good idea. Alternately I'd better tweak d'n'd in data sources list (e.g. made the scrolling speed adjustable or just add buttons for moving selected source up/down/home/end).
    Have no ideas about 2.25 ETA. :( Primary work combined with contracts with EVGA and MSI leaves almost zero time for RT. I hope to launch it somewhere close to GF100 launch, but that's just my hopes. BTW, I'm really happy to see how NV is actively assisting and providing support to vendors and third-party software developers to get as much compatibility with future hardware and drivers as it is possible. Maybe ATI will do the same one day instead of the horror they have in software developers relations right now.

P.S. A bit of RT related humor. Just found really fun thread in the most technical forum in the world. Thinking about renaming RT to ex-KGBTuner. Need to annoy some more redneck lairs like that to see more trolls and "smart" moderators spreading RT links left and right like crazy. Cannot find better free PR agents. :D

7. boogieman

boogieman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080X
    I'll pull some strings and see what I can do about that. :D

Sad. I don't really take the time to read what some 14 year old pimple faced kids have to say.

8. stangowner

stangowner Guest

GPU:
    Hi Unwinder, I hope you are feeling better!
    Don't loose any sleep on this. I do spend a lot of time in the RTHM and wish it was a little easier to reorder......but this is very minor. I can do everything I need to now, and don't reorder everyday.
    I can only imagine. Glad to know you keep your priorities straight though. Your work in those products are invaluable as well. Besides, that nvidia release is only a month away anyways, so you must be getting fairly close :)
    I've been working with them for the first time for the 32/64 bit problem for NVPerfCount......and I am impressed. Nvidia is a great company to work with. Have you seen the upcoming Parallel Nsight? Its great to see them really taking the technology and pushing it forward. They have a really mature portfolio.....not simple a graphics card manufacturer.
    Thanks for the laugh......and good thing it was quoted because it appears to have been changed already. I also love the definition for rage3D
    "Forum filled with mansechs. One big sausage fest with 2 maybe 3 girl members."

9. Kein

Kein Banned

GPU:
    GeForce GTX260
    It looks like you was a bit wrong, eh?

Anyone else has new info about next release? RivaTuner is the main reason why I'm still on 182.50 and on Vista SP2, not on Win7 :<<

10. stangowner

stangowner Guest

GPU:
    I've been running Win 7x64 since Feb 2009 with RivaTuner. Currently running 196.34 but planning on doing 196.75 later tonight. What in particular is holding you up?

11. Kein

Kein Banned

GPU:
    GeForce GTX260
    Some plugins disabled with 19x.xx no matter what (/rebuild doesn't help).
    GPU monitor acting weird.

Also, this

12. burebista

burebista Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX1060GAMING X
    A little bit. :D
    Anyway I was very happy with GTX 260, Riva and latest nVidia drivers on Seven x64 but for 2 weeks I'm on ATT because changing VGA colour. :)

13. fgw

fgw Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI N680GTX Lightning
    just installed win7 32bit tonight with nv 196.75 and RT 2.24c. did not test a lot, but RT seems to work without problems. was also able to change clocks.

14. Mukul

Mukul Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1080 Gaming X
    Luks like 2.25 will never come i suppose....
    forcing the driver version worked for me in nvidia....but what abt ATI
    how do i make Riva work on Catalyst 10.2
    nyideas...
    Just sold my GTX 260....Will be using ATI for 1 month transition period till GTX 480 becomes available in my area...but W/o Riva Tuner its a lot of pain..
    M using 4770...ny help...plz

15. stangowner

stangowner Guest

GPU:
    That was a bad idea. Although everything worked perfectly fine with RivaTuner, I was experiencing the thermal issues with the new driver (°76C at idle). I'm back to 196.34 and all is well.

If you managed to pull the 196.75 driver before Nvidia pulled it from their site (or got it elsewhere), I'd recommend NOT using it.

- Nick

16. Kein

Kein Banned

GPU:
    GeForce GTX260
    Hmm... any real good alternative for RivaTuner?

17. boogieman

boogieman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080X
    MSI Afterburner or EVGA Precision.

18. GODzillaSDM

GODzillaSDM Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 FTW
    I've been using RivaTuner for a long time now. Even though I know how my way around it, it took me a while to understand how to set things up. But still, will they ever redo their unfriendly user interface?

To me, it takes too many steps to setup auto controls. Or is it just me?

19. zomb69

zomb69 Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 670 OC/3Dsyncmaster
    but rivatuner works fine on windows 7

20. Alpha

Alpha Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 6950
    <3 the interface of RT, I'm used to it. If you need something simpler you can try evga precision or msi afterburner.