anyone else with flickering textures?

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Terrorizor, Mar 25, 2007.

1. Terrorizor

Terrorizor Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX260 SC
    hey guys, just curious if other people are getting flickering textures in certain areas in some games, not random flickering.i can always go directly to where the flickering occurs in far cry ,dark messiah, and tomb raider legend,i know legend has a problem with that anyway from what i hear, but the other 2 games im unsure of and its just making me wonder if its a driver issue, card issue er what. any thoughts would be appreciated.

2. jrcallan

jrcallan Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 8600gts
    Yes. I get certain clumps of trees/grass in FarCry and certain objects in MP COD2 that I didn't have flickering before Vista and 100.95.

But then again, vsync worked before, too...the tearing is killing me. I assume somebody will figure how to make vsync available in Vista.

3. -=DeNMaN=-

-=DeNMaN=- Member

GPU:
    GB 280GTX on Dell 2407
    im getting it with GTR2 and some other games in XP.. i think these drivers are the cause.. ever used to have it untill recently..

4. bluedevil

bluedevil Master Guru

GPU:
    Kfa2 RTX 2060 6gb
    that's the price you pay for buyng a 8800 gts and trusting nvidia and there driver suport :p

5. Copey

Copey Guest

GPU:
    960 2GB
    only game i have problems with is CofH , apart form that im fine