Nvidia Inspector

Discussion in 'nVHardPage' started by kens30, Sep 13, 2011.

1. kens30

kens30 Maha Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3070 GAMING OC
    Just a suggestion since nvHardPage is not being used anymore why dont we change it to Nvidia Inspector which is a highly used program and does exactly what this sub forum says (The support forum for this program that serves on enabling/disabling hidden features in nVidia control panel and tweaking nVidia Direct3D & OpenGL settings.)?:)

2. Pill Monster

Pill Monster Banned

GPU:
    7950 Vapor-X 1100/1500
    Great idea. :)

Why don't you suggest it to an Admin?

3. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    NVinspector is not affiliated with us so we can not do that.

4. Pill Monster

Pill Monster Banned

GPU:
    7950 Vapor-X 1100/1500
    But you hosted the last version of Inspector.....doesn't that count?

What about this thread? - It was started by the developer...
    NVIDIA Inspector - Release 1.95

EDIT: Do you mean it needs to be OK'd by the dev before a sticky can be considered?

Last edited: Sep 13, 2011

5. Hilbert Hagedoorn

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Guru3D is not the homebase for that utility, he has his own website. So why should we create a dedicated support forum for it ? If the owner is interested he can obviously contact me.

6. Pill Monster

Pill Monster Banned

GPU:
    7950 Vapor-X 1100/1500
    ^Well, because there are a lot of people that visit this site who use Inspector, and also because the developers' discussion forum is entirely in German.

It's not to help the developer anyway, it's for people who come here and want to discuss the best way to use it, and that's what this forum is all about, is it not?

Take this thread for example Nvidia AA guide, the AA related content is based completely around Inspector, and it's generated over 100,000 hits.
    Also the other thread I linked to has had more than 16,000 views so there's def an interest....and lets be honest, NvHardPage is ancient history.....so why not replace it with something tweakers are really using?

Obviously it's your site to run as you see fit, but since you asked me...those are my thoughts...:)

Last edited: Sep 13, 2011
  7. Hilbert Hagedoorn

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    I'd be happy to do so, but in order to support his proprietary software .. he'll (programmer) need to speak with us first.