Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Wunderbar_007, Mar 13, 2010.

1. Wunderbar_007

Wunderbar_007 Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 570 GTX Superclocked
  2. Tat3

Tat3 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 Ti Super
    I hate these teasers... Those look so good and doesnt give any info from that game. :(

3. Jae-So

Jae-So Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080 Ti FE
    saw this today as well, this game looks to be epic, I don't think I am anticipating any other game as much as this one

4. apolir

apolir Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 Ti
    Wow, looks good.

5. Cyrosis

Cyrosis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    HD4000
    I read the IGN article a few hours ago, and liked that they spoke about basing this off of Deus Ex 1, rather than 2. Still, they have also said the game will feature health regeneration, and a cover system that uses a 3rd person camera (GOW). More than likely I will end up hating the game without mods, but hopefully it is shipped in a fixable state.

6. notyou

notyou Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 6970
    If this game is anything like the 1st one, it will suck ass.

7. Cyrosis

Cyrosis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    HD4000
    Obvious troll is obvious.

8. scoutingwraith

scoutingwraith Guest

GPU:
    Tuf 3070Ti / P1000
    Hopefully it wont become like Deus Ex: Invisible War did.

9. Wunderbar_007

GPU:
    Surely, you mean "if it's anything like the 2nd one..." The first is considered by many, including myself, to be one of the greatest games ever made! If you do mean the 1st game however, what didn't you like about it?

10. notyou

notyou Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 6970
    No, I actually mean the 1st one. I never played the 2nd. There was no point in buying the 2nd since the 1st sucked so bad.

It has been a very long time since I played the 1st one. I don't even remember much about it except that it was a horrible game. I'm glad I never actually bought it. I got a free copy with a video card I bought. I installed the game, played it for a day, & then uninstalled it. I think I gave it away quickly after that.

11. IPlayNaked

IPlayNaked Banned

GPU:
    XFire 7950 1200/1850
    Prefered Invisible War, also. I would like a game that's a combo of the two. I think this is gonna be it. Therefore, it's gonna be my kinda game.

First Deus Ex was far too slow...Far far too slow.

12. ShadowMyth

ShadowMyth Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GByte GTX 980 G1 Windforc
    I always liked the gameplay ideas behind Deus Ex but they have since been used in so many other games. Lets hope this brings a few fresh ideas to the table. I'm crossing my fingers hoping this turns out better than Invisible War.

13. proliferazor

proliferazor Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD 7950
    impressive video, was that CGI? It looked to good for in game.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2010
  14. Cyrosis

Cyrosis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    HD4000
    I'd honestly be perfectly happy with a game as good as IW, because I am expecting something so much worse than it was. Don't get me wrong, if you compare IW to Deus Ex it's rather bad, but it's still quite good compared to most of the tripe that comes out nowadays. If they come up with anything even resembling Deus Ex in the slightest way, it will be a freaking miracle.

15. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080, KD55XD800
    of course it is

i'm quite looking forward to this too, sounds like they mostly have the right ideas

16. Wunderbar_007

GPU:
    I wasn't expecting much honestly, new team, prequel, new ideas, but so far I'm pleasantly surprised! Looking forward to seeing some in game material which according to that new interview on Gamespot (see first post) doesn't look too different from the CGI visuals.

17. Year

Year Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 690
    i loved Deus Ex 2 despite it being inferior to the original, so i'm very excited and cannot wait for Deux Ex 3 :eyebrows:

i just hope they do not dumb it down any more, Deus Ex2 touched a limit.

18. Sorak

Sorak Member

GPU:
    ATI 4870x2
    yeah DX2 was made for console gamers, they were back then generally concidured retarted. hense the 1 ammo type and very basic game play. they didnt want to confuse their audience.

dx3 should be a little more involved but i highly doubt it'll reach the depth of the original due to hardware limitations.

19. Smellbow

Smellbow Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080
    confession time... i never played deus ex... ever..

Should i get it? will it still be playable? I hear good things about it all the time but for some reason i never bothered with it!

20. Decane

Decane Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1060 6GB
    Don't worry dude; I only played through Deus Ex 1 for the first time in its entirety last summer... And it was still very playable. It isn't the be-all of games that many people claim it to be, but it certainly packs a punch in terms of choice-consequence scenarios. It is also quite atmospheric despite the (obviously) now-lackluster graphics and rudimentary sound interface.

Still, I would highly recommend it! It's a great game, though I still like Invisible War better..