A Leaked Apple Store Video

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Nov 28, 2012.

1. hallryu

hallryu Don Altobello

GPU:
    2x HD7970
    I hate to say it but the haters tend to show two dimensional concrete thinking. It would be far easier to argue that the haters show much more sheep like qualities than the people actually expressing a preference.

The hate is an easy bandwagon to jump upon. Probably feels very safe, I imagine.

2. thatguy91

thatguy91 Guest

A 'leaked' video or document is one that Apple (or any other company) does not want you to see, especially one that could represent the company in bad light. This video isn't a leak, its advertising under the label of a 'leak' to suck people into watching it. Even in the unlikely event that it is an internal video that has been posted, Apple will be quite happy with the free publicity. This of course, comes back to the person who posted in initially in the first place. Since it is a fully positive and polished video even if Apple corporate didn't release it for advertising purposes, someone did. It's definitely not the first time it has happened. Some 'leaks' may even be roughened to look genuine (even like phone pics of Powerpoint slides), but are in fact part of the marketting strategy. If it looks leak, it must be, right?

3. Mikedogg

Mikedogg Guest

GPU:
    Radeon HD 4650M 1GB
    Yeah, kind of like your views towards conspiracy theorists. :puke2:

Anyway, I was with my mum today at the hospital (shes old) and I saw this young fella pull out an iPhone, and then I started explaining to her all about the bullsh1t tactics Apple have been pulling lately and she was not to happy about it.

I hope I made that guy feel guilty.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2012
  4. JohnMaclane

JohnMaclane Ancient Guru

GPU:
    8800GTS 640mb
    Eh? How do haters show sheeple qualities?

To quote the definition of sheeple

How do haters fall into the above definition? Most haters start to hate Apple because through research and analysis they find out what kind of company they are.

I dislike Apple but I have no problem saying they make excellent laptops. I can say however that their upgrade options are limited and a ripoff, I can also say that Apple tries to exercise total control by introducing proprietary connectors and soldering components.

iSheeple see a macbook/iPhone/iWhatever and go "shinny apple goodness, must buy", which they do, only to turn to other people to gloat about how "awesome" or "hip" they are and how apple is essentially the meaning of life. This situation has unfortunately played out in in-front of me at which point I calmly explain the underlying technology which proves that apple is not the great innovator it pretends to be, rips people off and is a bigger troll then RAMBUS ever was.

So no the hate bandwagon has less sheep like characteristics compared to the average iFan who would eagerly gobble up the bull**** video we have all seen.

So please argue about how apple detractors (I don't like being called a hater) show sheep like qualities?

5. Mikedogg

Mikedogg Guest

GPU:
    Radeon HD 4650M 1GB
    ^This man knows what he is talking about. :thumbup:

6. hallryu

hallryu Don Altobello

GPU:
    2x HD7970
    The long winter evenings must just simply fly by!

7. Mikedogg

Mikedogg Guest

GPU:
    Radeon HD 4650M 1GB
    Sometimes I wish they'd fly by a little faster. :infinity:

Last edited: Nov 30, 2012
  8. Rich_Guy

Rich_Guy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070S X-Trio
  9. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    Anyone seen the latest Simpsons? Homer wins a Mypad, pretty funny.

10. KGBKGB

KGBKGB Banned

GPU:
    GTX 660TI SC 2GB
    I didnt even watch it when i read word "leaked" in the tittle.

Seriously, a leaked video from apple??:rolleyes: It has "Paid Advertising" written all over it.

11. Andrew LB

Andrew LB Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080@2,025
    I think you've just proven yourself to be no better than Apple's mindless sheep since your performance claims are nothing but uninformed BS I hear from anti-apple fanatics. And don't get me wrong, I like Android phones and am not a fan of apple, their cult like following, or their prices...

...but

The iPhone 5 clearly beats out the Galaxy S3 in pretty much every single comparison out there. Plus once you hold each device in your hand and feel the build quality and materials... only someone completely blinded by their hate for Apple the company could possibly pick the S3.

http://www.anandtech.com/show/6330/the-iphone-5-review/10

12. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    Their messages don't have to be subliminal, their main message is clear enough for me to never want to buy anything apple

Either that or MS has better subliminal messaging tactics :D

13. kanej2007

kanej2007 Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 TI 11GB
    Not according to GSM arena it doesn't. In fact they were very close with regards to performance & speed. When comparing price, the Galaxy SIII gives you better bang for your bucks.

14. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    You're forgetting about the Nexus 4, which has no rival currently. :)