4.69 percent of Steam users run Windows 8

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Dec 5, 2012.

1. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    Well there is definitely something wrong with Steam GUI and Windows 8, im now in windows 7 (same 310.70 driver) and scrolling list on the left is super fast like it suppose to be.. :confused: :grin:

2. yelsewshane

yelsewshane Banned

GPU:
    Sapphire VaporX 290
    Roll back to windows 7 from windows 8 ? Roll back ??? what ? Ya know it's very easy to just while your in windows 7 admin then disk drives and simply create a new partition and install windows 8 on that partition. Then you simply have a duel boot computer and choose which os you want to load up. I have 4 different os's on mine and of course windows 8 is one of them but I simply can't get into it because of the lack of start menu. Windows 8 to me is slow to get around and if you don't have a touchscreen just useless for the most part.

3. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    Well I've gotten kind of tired of the old layout and it's nice to have something new and refreshing. There are a few minor things that'll need a work around though :p

4. randomizer

randomizer Guest

GPU:
    5600 xt Gaming OC
    I'm one of those users! Get over it whiney bitches!!! Win 8 FTW(Now I understand trolls!lol:puke2:)