Nvidia GeForce 382.53 Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by zandathrax, Jun 9, 2017.

1. imanub

imanub Member

GPU:
    Zotac RTX 3080 Ti
    *EDIT*

Wrong Section:bang:

Last edited: Jul 3, 2017
  2. fluidz

fluidz Master Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia Rtx 4080
    Seeing a weird bug with this driver, not sure if it is specific to this driver though.

I've just picked up an x34a monitor and I enabled the on screen fps counter, which is built into the monitor. Which works as it should, and displays the fps, regardless of being in a game or on the desktop.

When i open up Nvidia control panel and disable Gsync for any application, and I mean any, then hit apply, the fps box instantly greys out, theres no fps number, just an empty box in the corner. I tried restarting my pc and its still displayed no number.

First I was trying to disable Gsync for Jriver media player, then I tried a game, same thing for both game profiles.

The only way to get the fps number to return to the box, is to re enable gsync for the application which I disabled it for.

Anybody else seeing this?

Update : I found this (blame Win 10 creators)
    https://forums.geforce.com/default/...s-with-creators-update-/post/5133296/#5133296

Last edited: Jul 6, 2017
  3. dr_rus

dr_rus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Monitor can only count fps when Gsync is active because without Gsync any monitor only knows the fps of its refresh rate.

4. ViperAnaf

ViperAnaf Guest

GPU:
    ASUS TUF 3080 OC
    anyone notice there is no longer option for Single display performance mode?