Nvidia GeForce 382.33 Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Deleted member 255716, May 22, 2017.

1. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    Getting massive frame drops here and there in Battlefield 1. Reverting back to prev. driver.

2. Radical_53

Radical_53 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3
    Special maps where this happened? It worked more than fine when I tried it, but I couldn't try all maps at once.

3. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    Why haven't NVIDIA released the newer v382.36 WHQL driver as a standalone download yet? My PC installed these last week (without me knowing at the time) but I haven't had any issues with them so far with any game I've been playing. That's good news because if I wanted to use DDU and do a clean install if I had had issues then I would have been out of luck.

4. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    I've started getting 'Not responding' freezes with FF, sites can't connect and I can't even access my router webpage when it happens, been trying to work out what was causing it for a couple of days, wonder if it's these drivers

5. dr_rus

dr_rus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Probably because there are no real changes.

6. klepp0906

klepp0906 Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 2080TI
    yea these left my cards overheating like madness. could not figure out why i was riding 90degrees getting shutdowns etc. Cards werent throttling at all nor respecting my temp setting in afterburner. Had to run +10 vcore even at stock or was freezing wth ;p

rolled back a few versions and all is well.

disappionting. I hate using older drivers but it is what it is.

7. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    No but some1 posted in the bf1 thread having the issue, too. Now that i reverted back those drops are gone. Weird tho..

8. otyg

otyg Guest

GPU:
    Black screens with these drivers, thought my monitor was going out, but then happened on second and third monitor, no messages in event log so .....strange.

9. dibidus

dibidus Guest

GPU:
    gtx650ti 1gb
    hi people, just one q why this whatever driver i install (icld 382.33)

[​IMG]

tnx in advance

10. Emille

Emille Guest

GPU:
    1080 Ti Aorus Extreme
    How do you get HDR working with newer drivers. I had an older driver that I stuck with for a long time with my 1080 and HDR worked perfectly in mass effect andromeda.

I juat bought a 1080ti so I was forced to get a newer driver and new msi version just in case and then nvidia wants to set some retarded non rgb settings by default and when I set it to full range rgb for the desktop it won't auto detect hdr anymore.

Is there any reason way to have non hdr on the dektop and have it work with hdr for full screen applications like before. This is no f-ing dumb

11. Emille

Emille Guest

GPU:
    1080 Ti Aorus Extreme
    I also can't even launch the witcher 3, fallout 4 or deus ex mankind divided.

Is there a recent stable driver I should try. I don't want to install 20 separate drivers if the results will be the same.

12. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    You have some other problem besides the driver if you cannot even launch the games. I've got Witcher 3 and Fallout 4 and both play fine. I don't know about Dues Ex.

13. Xul Aethyr

Xul Aethyr Active Member

GPU:
    1080TI MSI Gaming X 2ghz
    i have all 3, they launch and play fine.

14. Emille

Emille Guest

GPU:
    1080 Ti Aorus Extreme
    I'm going to reinstall them but they were working on my 1080 and my 1080ti was at stock when I tried lauching them and I played games at 4k maxed for an hour and I had no crashes or performance problems. I might be due for a windows reinstall soon..

So crysis 3, dragon age inquisition, borderlands 2, mass effect andromeda, Doom 2016, Mirrors Edge 2 and probably more I forgot I tried all work perfect, no bugs, crashes or performance problems.

I think the games that aren't working must have a shared c++ thing or .dll that is messed up.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2017
  15. khanmein

khanmein Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 SC
    I owned Witcher 3 so far everything working. I think your issue might be related to other stuff.

16. tensai28

tensai28 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    rtx 4080 super
    Your loss. I'm on windows 10 x64 1607 and not one single issue whatsoever. People should know better that there's going to be bugs in the beginning before installing the creators update right away.

17. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    Is that Windows 7 Service pack 1? Have you considered updating the OS to the latest version which is I believe 6.1.7601.2.1.256.48?

18. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    Nothing anymore here after I lowered my cpu OC a bit, had 4.7 with somewhat lowerV, now 4.6 which is 100% stable.

So dunno, could be bad OC that's causing it..:pc1:

19. dr_rus

dr_rus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    I don't have any OC.

20. Klementh

Klementh Guest

GPU:
    Zotac 1060 3GB
    My loss? I don't have any issues with 7. I will install 10 on my next HW upgrade, but for now I don't think I'm missing anything.

The Creators update is a mess just from reading this forum, and Anniversary has undocumented amounts of snooping, so waiting is a good decision in my opinion. Especially considering that even in the CU that amount is unreasonably high even after they reduced it so they could disclose it without a red face when Europe regulations forced them.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2017