New RivaTunerStatisticsServer is ready, testers wanted!

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by Unwinder, Mar 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LesserHellspawn

LesserHellspawn Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080ti Eagle
    The new RTSS Update 5.3.1 is trouble. Guild Wars 2 with SweetFX works with 5.3 and Custom 3D Support enabled, FPS counter works properly.

With 5.3.1 the Guild Wars 2 launcher hangs. Disabling Custom 3D Support lets it start again, but then the FPS counter doesn't work.

2. Partizan

Partizan Guest

GPU:
    HD7950
    I can confirm problems with 5.3.1. Arma2 crashes. Dayz Commander too.

3. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

Anybody bothered to read the release notes? Custom D3D compatibility mode is now obsolete and should be disabled.

BlindBison likes this.
  4. Domingo

Domingo Member Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 (Gigabyte)
    Hey Unwinder, any chance we'll ever see a force vsync toggle in RTSS or Afterburner? I love the program and it would be a nice feature for the ATI folks. Nvidia's panel forces vysnc just fine, but ATI's hasn't worked for D3D since the dawn of time.

Thanks for all of your work either way!

(Quick edit: I know D3DOverrider can do this...but is that even supported anymore? Any chance we could see that feature ported to RTSS instead?)

Last edited: Oct 5, 2013

5. Gabkicks

Gabkicks Member

GPU:
    r9 290 Tri-x OC Crossfire
    Hello, Sometimes tabbing in and out of games or quitting a game and switching to another game willcause the OSD of statistics server to either stop showing up, or stop responding to quick keys. Is there a way to remedy this?

6. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    Hey guys.

Didn't the latest version of RivaTuner Statistics Server OSD support x64 applications? MSI AB seems to support it but EVGA Precision X doesn't. The OC software doesn't have anything to do with RTSS right?

7. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    64 bit support is exclusive to MSI Afterburner until further notice. Even if you were to install the latest RTSS and Precision X, it still wouldn't work.

8. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    Is that even legal? ;)
    Allright, guess I'll have to have both installed at the same time. But I've always wondered if any conflicts arise.

9. chinook77

chinook77 Guest

GPU:
    Msi n560gtx ti fz II oc
    Hi, is there a way to stop showing osd in certain programs like libreoffice or adobe reader? I can't figure it out and is very annoying.

10. boogieman

boogieman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080X
    Create an exception in RTSS and set it's detection level to none.

[​IMG]

11. PTRBRNR

PTRBRNR Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 660 2GB
    Hello Guys, I'm new here. I don't know where to post this thread, but the newest RTSS is makes the Uplay client unavaliable when I play online with some Ubi games. (Maybe the MSI Afterburnes does this also but it's came together so) If I close the program, I can reach the Uplay client through the game ( Shift + F2 ), but when the RTSS running I can't. What should I do ?

12. cookieboyeli

cookieboyeli Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1070 @2126
    It's been a problem forever. Try messing with the Injection delay setting or starting MSI Afterburner after your game. I'm unable to find a reason for this bug, I still see it on a lot of people's machines. Even my own - on Rainbow Six Siege there are no issues, but on Rainbow Six Siege Technical Test Server it always happens. I wish @Unwinder would give some insight into this, even if it isn't RTSS's fault because it does happen to a LOT of people.

BTW, you should have made a new thread. The last post here was from 2015!!! Pay attention!

13. vorob

vorob Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia Geforce 660m
    Hello! Is there any way to make OSD size the same, despite the resolution I have? Maybe measure it via percentage of the screen rather than absolute value? Cause I play some games in 1080, some in 4K and sometimes I even have fun in 8K, and I can say its comfortable to set every app with specific values. Or at least control OSD size via hotkeys? For eg CTRL and + will make it larger, and CTRL with - will make it smaller.

In any way, thanks. Really wonderful app!

RivaTuner Statistics Server 7.1.0

14. Andy_K

Andy_K Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060
    On uplay I'm playing The Crew, The Crew 2, Trials Rising and AC III without any problems accessing the client via Shift+F2. Using RTSS 7.2.1b5

I'm assuming you have each game at a specific resolution and don't switch resolutions for one game?
    In RTSS you can set application profiles with appropriate OSD size for each of our games.

15. vorob

vorob Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia Geforce 660m
    Like I said if we measure OSD size in percentage size will be the same for any resolution. And you won't need to change it for each application.

16. Unwinder

That's actually not the best idea. Fonts are prerendered to exact pixel sizes and autozooming will degrade the quality pretty badly.

17. Andy_K

Andy_K Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060
    @vorob and autozooming would have a much higher performance impact. I can already hear all those haters heating up...

18. Darkje

Darkje Member Guru

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX 3060Ti
    Could we do an alpha blended picture as background fill for rtss? This would be nice so we can draw some kind of customized panel graphics. Or would this degrade performance too much?

19. Joshua Lombard

Joshua Lombard Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia 1050 Ti 4GB
    From Version 7.2.2 up to 7.3.0 Beta 2 RTSS does not let you change the colour of your font overlay even when the application says it has changed it, This is on all 3 of my systems.

Attached Files:

20. Unwinder

It works as supposed and I answered exactly the same question MULTIPLE times. No need to be lazy, use search.

Cave Waverider likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.