NVIDIA GeForce driver 19x.xx PhysX mod v1.01 (Win7 x86/x64) !

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by X7007, Oct 3, 2009.

1. ForgedReality

ForgedReality Master Guru

GPU:
    HD4870x2OC + 9600GT PhysX
    Erai, did you enable the physx via the launcher? That's all you needed to do. ;)

2. Erai

Erai Active Member

GPU:
    Zotac Gtx980Ti AmpExtreme
    I did enable physx via luncher at the first place :) But, i disabled the second monitor, so becouse of that, second display adaptor which is 8600gts was also disabled. I did notice that much later :bang:

And then i activated the second monitor and adaptor, and ta daaa , 8600gts was working as a physx gpu :banana:

Batman:Arkham Asylum is beyond playable, it is quiet well to play. My old 8600gts became usefull after all :)

3. HaZe303

HaZe303 Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2070 Super
    I cant get this to work, if I connect my HDTV to my 8800GTX (physx card) I get a bsod at boot, windows works as long as only my 5870 is connected to a monitor, but then I cant get physx?? :( Someone got any great ideas??

4. Erai

Erai Active Member

GPU:
    Don't plug anything to 8800gtx. Plug your monitor to 5870, and make sure it would be the primary adaptor. And then, on display settings, click to detect. Some monitors would appear, and select one and click display devices on: Vga, thats it.

5. HaZe303

HaZe303 Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2070 Super
    Thx, but something is wrong with my 8800GTX?? :( I tried to use it as primary, and all text at boot was corrupted and when win7 would start it went to a bsod. So something has happened to the gpu since my last use?? :( But thx anyways, damn it, it would have been perfect for physx use (and then some). I dont want to buy a new card just for physx. So my hopes rely now on OpenCL and hardware based ati stuff?? :D Hopefully with dx11 we will se more and better physics. I think havok is a much better and realistic physics engine anyway, so hoping that ATI get it working with OpenCL. Would be perfect to play Red Faction Guerilla with hardware physics!! :)

6. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    Really??

Is that on PhysX high?

If so wow, and kind puts an end to the PhysX is unoptomised when a card with only 32 SP can run it fully, as 62 is the max it goes in game, and an average of 59 is better than any 285 on its own will manage.
    It may dip down in the scarecrow bits, but they are insane anyway.

I get between 50-60 with the 9600GSO but im guessing its the 192 GTX260 that is struggling with the game rendering than the GSO

Rather pleased about that, even more excited about my 5850 coming now :) :)

Last edited: Oct 4, 2009
  7. Erai

Erai Active Member

GPU:
    Sometimes performance of the game is getting lower. For example, on open places, like gardens or courtyard ,performance is getting lower like to 30fps. But other parts of the game, its always 60-62fps. I don't know how, but it is.

Today, i installed Mirror's Edge, and played some. It is always 60fps everywhere but the part that there are broken glasses. 8600gts couldn't handle the broken glasses by itself, and i got fps like as 5-12. It was horrible, and maybe its becouse of the game, or the card. But it was not playable after those broken glasses part. I had to quit the game.

Maybe tomorrow i will test the physx with the unreal tournament 3 physx mod. That test is important. So for i know,

Batman Arkham Asylum : Quiet playable
    Mirror's Edge : Quiet playable besides the broken glass parts
    Unreal Tournament3 physx mod : Coming Soon :)

8. Plug2k

Plug2k Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2x5870 + 8800GTS OC = PhysX ?????

Could some one tell me if a 8800 BFG OC card will run physx to the max as i dont want this nvidia card to bottle neck my 2 5870s.

9. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    That will be enough for every game out now.

A 8800GTS couldn't bottleneck the two 5870's, its only doing PhysX calculations that the 5870's cant, while they render the game.

10. EAK

EAK Master Guru

GPU:
    ZT-P10800H-10P
    Will this mod work if you have a Physx X card...and not a nvidia graphics card?

11. IM0001

IM0001 Guest

GPU:
    PNY 780 GTX
    I just installed a 9800GT on a Windows 7 64bit setup with my ATI 4870X2. The Physx processing works fine with a force use with VGA or plugged into the VGA input of my monitor (with PIP I can also see and swap between DVI and VGA in a snap)

I did however find out that Physx with ATI as the main display and Nvidia for Physx alone does not work in Mirrors Edge.. I am guessing the game somehow is coded to use the Physx on the main graphics card or detects Hardware Physx a different way then some others. I have just begun testing my stuff so I will tinker with INI files and such and see if I cannot find a way to get it to work. I do know that when playing the game on the 9800GT as the main the physx works great with little slowdown from the broken glass unlike when it is working under the ATI, which drops to around 5fps or less lol..

12. nizzen

nizzen Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3x3090/3060ti/2080t
    I am running 2x5870 in crossfire + a 8800gt as physX :)

Batman work perfect with full physX.

Mainboard is a Asus p6t7 Supercomputer.

13. MaxBlade

MaxBlade Master Guru

GPU:
    980Ti/970/390/+ more
    No it wont.. not yet. Were hoping its getting worked on.

14. TheHunter

TheHunter Banned

GPU:
    MSi N570GTX TFIII [OC|PE]
    i found this over at physxinfo.com, looks interesting if you play batman and use this hack :D

[​IMG]

other tests doesnt look so promising.. ok they didnt use a strong Ati card either...
    http://physxinfo.com/news/663/hybrid-physx-hd-4850-5750-9800gt-benchmarks/

here is some more stuff with ati5870 and 220gt, 9600gt would be a wiser choice here,.. but still a good point imo, that gives you an idea what if you put in a stronger gpu :nerd:

http://physxinfo.com/news/568/ati-hd-5870-nv-gt220-physx-benchmarks/