Rainbow Six Siege

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by TirolokoRD, Jun 10, 2014.

1. Lane

Lane Guest

GPU:
    2x HD7970 - EK Waterblock
    It depend, swat / close combat weapons are made for get nearly zero recoil and be extremely silent ( for swat operations, this is ofc the basic ).

2. Nismo GTR

Nismo GTR Master Guru

GPU:
    Asus GTX690
    I thought graphically it was pretty standard so I don't get this pre-rendered stuff. It didn't blow me away whatsoever visually, it looked early code for sure. Just chuffed to have a new Rainbow but do have to say was not blown away with video. Lighting or anything wasn't special. Clancy games when I was growing up were the games that visually pushed things, I expect much better visually come release.

We really need a game like this now. I got sucked into the hype for Takedown Red Sabre and they royally messed that game up for release and it's never recovered

Please please have a Terrorist Hunt mode, lost so many hours to that online in Vegas 2 even though the game itself was not as good as older Rainbows

Last edited: Jun 11, 2014
  3. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte OC 3070
    I don't believe it was pre-rendered.
    I think it was using in game assets, but was entirely scripted to look like people playing.

4. Iggyblack

Iggyblack Guest

GPU:
    PNY GTX 960 1330/1790
    You know, I quite like the idea of being able to shoot holes in the wall since most houses in the u.s. have really fragile drywalls instead of brick etc.
    But I do think that the holes are a bit too big, just like shooting the doors is like shooting glass, everything breaks too easily.

If they tone down the walls a tiny bit, and a whole lot on the doors, this could be pretty good. I also really liked the whole, blowing the floors from upstairs to breach downstairs.

5. MechWarrior

MechWarrior Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 780 Classified Sli OC
    Just so you guys know. The game is going to have singleplayer and coop. Just watched the gamespot stage demo and that's what the dev said.

6. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte OC 3070
    Yeah, caught that as well.
    But, MP is the primary focus and their main gameplay mode. So... I'm still less then impressed and not exactly jumping to get it.

7. Shataan

Shataan Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 4090ti
    "Looks lame, like ive said for every Rainbow release after Ravenshield. The series has utterly gone to ****. "

Dude, truer words have NEVER been spoken!!!!!!!! Tbh I`d rather they just remade Ravenshield, with a true next Gen visuals engine.

8. Lane

Lane Guest

GPU:
    2x HD7970 - EK Waterblock
    We was allready think to this when rogue spear have been released...

Why dont take the exact same gameplay, the same weapons feelings / AI , and move graphism to actual one..

Problem, is even at this time, i remember seeing everyone raging about the fact they was die in 4second and need watch 2hours of peoples playing without them... raging against the fact this game is to much hard.. specially from all the UE tournament players, quake and others games in this style ..
    ( not that the game was harder, but just different )

Personnally i have play many years in clan on this game, so this gameplay for me was the must, but i can imagine it was not the taste of all.

But the MP gameplay was the must, even today, hard to find a better teamplay game ..

Last edited: Jun 12, 2014