Recommended drivers for GeForce 6200 (PCI)

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA Modified Drivers' started by Jehan, Jun 15, 2008.

1. Jehan

Jehan Guest

I installed a GeForce 6200 PCI model on my DELL computer, as it has no AGP or PCI-E slots. At the moment, I'm using the official latest NVidia drivers, but because I have such a poor PC, I heard that using modified drivers and older drivers can boost game performance, frame rates etc.

It's a Verto NVidia GeForce 6200 256MB PCI card.

What do you suggest?

2. Jehan

Jehan Guest

Bump...

3. biggerx

biggerx Guest

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3070 FTW
    probably any of the latest modified drivers. or any of the latest un-modified drivers. Have you tried the regular drivers yet?

4. Jehan

Jehan Guest

I tried using the latest Omega Drivers, but they didn't work and crashed my PC, so I had to remove them. I'm currently using the latest NVidia drivers, but I heard that there are other modified drivers which improve game performance for older cards. Can you direct me to any that would work nicely?

5. biggerx

biggerx Guest

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3070 FTW
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2008
  6. BaneComes

BaneComes Banned

GPU:
    580GTX Twin Frozr II/OC
    http://www.tweakforce.com/ i'm using the XG177.41 DRIVER I've had np with it omega drivers suck

7. pami1019

pami1019 Member

GPU:
    GeForce/ NVidia/ 6.25 MB
    jumpin in as i just purchased a 6200 fx nvidia driver myself...i had a 5200 but it keeps sayng "disabled" even tho i enabled it numerous times and i used a driver cleaner in safemode, after uninstalling. Still "disbaled". Now that i have purchased the 6200 will that help..ohh, i went into the bios and i do have AGP....jus wann playyy...any1 have any brite ideas out there...plsss!!

8. BaneComes

BaneComes Banned

GPU:
    580GTX Twin Frozr II/OC
    177.70 modded by side it has a folder with different INF'S use the qaulity with tray

9. Wildman95GS-T

Wildman95GS-T Master Guru

GPU:
    Intel HD Graphics 2000
    I know this is an older driver ! and everyone keeps saying if you want to play newer games you need the latest drivers. You are like me, we do not have the system to play anything new. I have tried all of the latest drivers and i like to play Doom 3, GTR2, Far Cry, CSI and Dungeon Siege, i have found that for my system the DNA-Force 2.2.8185 drivers are the best. Give them a try :)

10. The General

The General Guest

GPU:
    FirePro W5000 2GB
    175.80 use them. I have the card myself and those drivers are the best. Now if you want to play COD4, use the 175.31 beta, but the 175.80 are the best.

Also, dude you can buy the 8400GS 512MB PCI or if you lived in the UK, buy the Sparkle 8500GT PCI card.