NV Firewall Removal help

Discussion in 'Network questions and troubleshooting' started by teet420, Dec 12, 2005.

1. teet420

teet420 Member

Can anyone help me with removing NV firewall. I am getting some weird conflicts with Zone Alarm and would like to remove the Nvidia firewall. I looked in the Add/Remove programs and no dice there. Any help would be much aprreciated.

Thanks

2. scipio

scipio Guest

GPU:
    Evga 1080 gaming
    remove nvidia drivers, it'll then give you the list of nvidia things to uninstall, check firewall and next

3. ileftmybeer

ileftmybeer New Member

GPU:
    NVidia, 7900 gt/gto 512MB
    FFS NVidia

:bang::pc1::biggun::bang:

I have had many troubles with this Nvidia firewall and Active Armor and the Network Access Manager.
    It unfortunately isn't as simple as that to remove the firewall. i have just spent the last 4 hours trying to remove this buggy, useless peice of crap from my system and every time i have to reinstall the software with no option to not install the firewall. There also isn't an option in my add/remove programs/Nvidia Driver package to remove it.

If i completely remove the driver package it says that i must uninstall the firewall and active armor.
    I click "Yes" to uninstall this software however this is the only way i can un-install these troublesome programs.
    Then i get the problem of re-installing the nForce software so i can use my network to access the internet with no option to not install the firewall and active armor programs, Hence i am back to the same issue that i started with.

Is it possible for an nForce Driver to be made without this useless troublesome software or an option to not install?

:bang: