Nvidia GeForce 326.19 Beta - Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by WhiteLightning, Jul 18, 2013.

1. Badelhas

Badelhas Active Member

GPU:
    Gtx670
    I think the description is wrong. Isn't for Windows 7 also? You say windows 8.1 twice...

Cheers

2. The General

The General Guest

GPU:
    FirePro W5000 2GB
    if one driver isn't working, use the one that is working and let it be. i have been using the 314.22 for months now because all the other ones does not perform good and i have no troubles with anything.

3. Iruwen

Iruwen Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 670 FTW
    Screw Firefox. Not a single crash ever with Chromium.

4. Wagnard

Wagnard Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Geforce GTX 1080

5. ce-lin

ce-lin Guest

GPU:
    Gbyte 660Ti 3GB OCWF3 SLI
    crashes left and right, GPU usage drops, higher voltage and temperature in some weird cases, complete instability with factory-overclocked cards, another quality product from Nvidia, from 320.00 onward they have been doing this lazy thing of trying to repair a completely broken house with parts bought at Wal-Mart instead of building new foundations and start over, using the 320 branch is beyond retarded now, sticking to 314.22 as they were my life. I work for a local newspaper and I was doing my weekly article on tech, this time Nvidia Shield, I started adding the line "but the hardware means nothing with the poor software support Nvidia started showing some months ago" at the end of my reviews and I'm not mistaken. I know only 300-400 people will read that, but whatever to drive unaware users away from the troubles of bad drivers installed in your computer.

Not everyone knows what, how and where to look when the computer starts acting up. They better look for a more reliable brand. Harsh but true, 320' drivers are far beyond a joke now, what's next ? 327.48 with the same bugs and random performance ? incredible.

6. Wagnard

Wagnard Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Geforce GTX 1080
    Not everyone have the proplem you told. I have a GTX 690 and I dont experience those problem anymore with 326.19. I did have problem on the 320.xx tho.

If factory overclocked card are the problem then its not NVIDIA its their partner (aka evga , asus , etc...) they are the one pushing the card maybe too high?

7. terribleuser

terribleuser Member

GPU:
    GTX780 ti @1202/7400
  8. AcceleratorX

AcceleratorX Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 560 Ti OC
    320.18 caused lockups randomly on my 560 Ti too. They are less frequent with 320.49. I will test the new driver and let you know in a couple of days.

9. ce-lin

ce-lin Guest

GPU:
    Gbyte 660Ti 3GB OCWF3 SLI
    Factory-overclocked cards are just one part of the problems 320's bring. But tell me how 314.22 can run almost everything with such cards and you can even overclock the GPUs further without issues, since 320's you have to actually underclock the cards and issues are not guaranteed to go away. I'd imagine the partners you mention are not too happy with these overclocking drivers, instead of optimizing the software they just push the hardware to the limit, fine but why letting partners sell overclocked GPU's then when your drivers are not going to work with them. Incredibly retarded and bad PR for Nvidia with their partners.

10. landerfha

landerfha Member

GPU:
    780 TI
    I installed these clean and now I can't get any picture to my crossover. Can't uninstall their drivers from safe mode either. I think they've screwed up enough now that I can officially say both AMD and nvidia have equally ****ty drivers.

11. yosef019

yosef019 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 ti
    this driver has device removen more offen with my overclock
    fixed by -5mhz on gpu core.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2013
  12. qqiiipp

qqiiipp Guest

GPU:
    ASUS Strix GTX 970
    You are not entirely right here Mr.
    Not a fanboy here, but... you cannot simply blame a development for the flows of the manufacturers man.
    TBH IMO factory OC products should not even exist. If you want to OC, OC it yourself.

13. Cryio

Cryio Master Guru

GPU:
    Nitro+ 7900 XTX
    These drivers are marketed as "Drivers for XP/Vista/7/8/8.1".

I want to ask if these (the Guru drivers) are meant ONLY for desktop cards.

I went over to GeForce.com and I downloaded these drivers for my GT 540M, running under Windows 8.1 x64.

This driver completely busted my laptop. I can't even enter Safe Mode or the Bios anymore.

14. LesserHellspawn

LesserHellspawn Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080ti Eagle
    Rolling back all the way to 314.22 now.

15. ManuelG

ManuelG NVIDIA Rep

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 2080 FE
    Update to mod fixes this issue.

16. Shadowdane

Shadowdane Maha Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia RTX 4080 FE
    Yah I ditched Firefox last year due to all the problems... no crashes in Chrome here.

17. ManuelG

ManuelG NVIDIA Rep

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 2080 FE
    What issue are you referring to?

18. Zurv

Zurv Guest

GPU:
    GTX Titan (Quad SLI)
    It does not work in 4k @ 60hz for the Sharp PN-K321 monitor. (which is what the Asus 4 is). It the monitor is still treated as 2 screens in MST mode.

that isn't right... maybe you just added support for the Asus (which is a rebadged Sharp)

[​IMG]

19. yosef019

yosef019 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 ti
    + buy a cooler = more money
    until companies sell with custum coolers

20. yosef019

yosef019 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 ti