Two giant underwater crystal pyramids found in the center of the bermuda triangle!

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Veteran, Aug 15, 2013.

1. dsbig

dsbig Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 4070
    maybe its a Einstein-Rosen Bridge. and it goes to mars. but its over a million years old and fell in the water and started decaying in the water and causing the electronic problems with ships.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2013
  2. The_Fool

The_Fool Maha Guru

GPU:
    2xGIGABYTE Windforce 7950
    Two more giant landing pads for alien spaceships have been found!

3. FatBoyNL

FatBoyNL Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080 Suprim X
    Nvm, it's just the old ones. They didn't find our new rigs yet :eek:ver:

4. IcE

IcE Don Snow

GPU:
    3070Ti FE
    Wasn't it concluded that the Bermuda area doesn't even have a higher percentage of lost/missing ships and planes?

5. The_Fool

The_Fool Maha Guru

GPU:
    2xGIGABYTE Windforce 7950
    You're correct. Thousands of planes and ships travel through that region without an issue.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2013
  6. EspHack

EspHack Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI/HD5770/1GB
    im sure @ice means the bermuda area doesnt have a lot more missing planes and ships than any other normal place, the thing is there is no explanation for bermudas

7. IcE

IcE Don Snow

GPU:
    3070Ti FE
    How is there no explanation when statistically no more missing cases than anywhere else in the ocean? I think the issue is that there's more famous missing cases than normal in the Bermuda area.

I think it's important to separate cases with seemingly no explanation from the area they happened in.

8. EspHack

EspHack Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI/HD5770/1GB
    ^well i didn't look at it that way, maybe they are just interesting/famous cases and a lot of hype surrounding it, there is another "bermudas triangle" located somewhere in japan just like this one with lot of great histories, but this side of the world doesnt know about it :p

9. __hollywood|meo

__hollywood|meo Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6700xt @2.7ghz
    because amelia earhart. her plane was brought down in the bermuda triangle by himiko, an ancient japanese wind priestess who demands sacrifices to find her bloodline successor so she can destroy the world

wait wait wait

thats tomb raider

10. IcE

IcE Don Snow

GPU:
    3070Ti FE
    I actually know about that, it's called the "Dragon's Triangle" or "The Devil's Sea". It actually has far more famous reported cases of disappearance, and is thus more interesting to study. With that said, it's a stretch to say the two areas have any strange auras that cause these disappearances. They're just really highly trafficked areas.

11. FULMTL

FULMTL Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AOC 27"
    I thought those small 1-2 person planes just ran out of fuel over that large area? The smart thing to do would be to go around so you can make a pit stop and refuel.

As for ships..I have no idea.

12. Veeshush

Veeshush Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 680 Lightning
    It's methane gas bubbles:

edit

Better link

http://science.discovery.com/life-earth-science/10-bermuda-triangle-theories.htm

edit2

Also:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bermuda_Triangle

go nuts

Last edited: Aug 18, 2013