NSA has access to internal Google and Yahoo networks

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Nov 1, 2013.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Its and endless story as new documentsreveal more NSA snoops on the Internet. The Washington Post writes the agency operates a program called MUSCULAR, which reportedly copies "entire data flows...

NSA has access to internal Google and Yahoo networks

2. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Won't be long before they go rogue entirely :p

3. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    Well they are spying on everything, people at home and governments. Their main motives are 911. heard the boss just say it on TV.

4. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Who? The Illusive Man?

5. geogan

geogan Maha Guru

GPU:
    4080 Gaming OC
    **** this NSA organisation to hell. What gives this ****ing US organisation the RIGHT to snoop on the rest of the planet? Big brother and its like ALWAYS has an excuse for being above the law. Similar to the gestapos excuse or their russian equivalent years ago - the excuse of terrorism and national security. They can snoop on all Americans who gave them the power all they want but nobody in the rest of the world wants ANYTHING to do with these mother****ers.

6. Koniakki

Koniakki Guest

GPU:
    ZOTAC GTX 1080Ti FE
    /a bit off topic

When a kid is raped, killed, lost, or those happens to a human being either friend, family, relative, or your kid is talking to an online predator or something, when it happens to us we wish we could have done something to prevent it. Anything.

E.g given my kid gets lost in the mall or even worse, TAKEN. I would give ANYTHING to had a tracking device on it or something. A watch, a phone, a chip(too scifi?). Anything.

Or a teenager gets lost/abducted or about to be raped and doesn't answer calls, and the police manages to track down the teenager just before something happens.

Does it really have to happen to someone before people know it feels and take precautions and wish for a better/safer or at least a bit more controlled world?

I'm not talking iRobot or Demolition Man like control, but something better/safer at least.

I get way to worked up over this things. I hope you get my point. I meant it in a good way.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2013
  7. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    You could always hide in a bunker? Who cares? Really I mean it makes no difference to your life at all. Unless you plan on doing bad things to counties, then you should be very worried.

8. Koniakki

Koniakki Guest

GPU:
    ZOTAC GTX 1080Ti FE
    EXACTLY. It affects no one's everydays life's. Not in the SLIGHTEST. If 60 years passed from now and people didn't know that they were doing it, it wouldn't affect their lives at ALL.

I dont support them ofcourse but if good things can come out of it, then be my guest. E.g like prevent a bombing, attack, killed, murder or something.

Do people really want a 911 again? A bombing, a mass killing? There will always be very bad people trying to do very bad things. They were always around and they will be around for quite a while. It's in the human nature unfortunately.

People should just concentrate on their lives and family or work or whatever and how to improve them, being happier/better humans being, concentrate on this planet/environment and how to make this place a little better first and then the rest.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2013
  9. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    People should be more scared of how easy it is to spy on anyone via Facebook, yet I see no one complaining about it.

10. Loobyluggs

Loobyluggs Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060 12GB
    The most effective pwn is one who does not know they stand on a chessboard.

11. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    Or the 'enlightened' pwn knows he is used as a puppet but doesn't care. ;)

12. Brasky

Brasky Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070 Ti Su
    you can't prevent everything. it's called reality and it hurts, is cruel and not covered in bubblewrap. :3eyes:

13. Poison

Poison Maha Guru

GPU:
    3080 12gb
    all it takes is expense, great company with checks included then you're off the hook.

14. IcE

IcE Don Snow

GPU:
    3070Ti FE
    Information = power. Anyone who thinks this is harmless and won't be abused is a bit naive. I'm not a conspiracy believer by any means, but I think it's pretty clear the Western World is letting its rights slip away one at a time, piece by piece and setting themselves up for something quite terrifying.

15. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    If you really started thinking about it, you would start to become scared. Why do we get paid so much money? Just what do we spend the money on? Why technology of course! Slowly we are becoming machines.

16. rl66

rl66 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire RX 6700 XT
    they said it is for a better security, then why they never use it in case of child missing?...

you said that if you have nothing to hide you doesn't have to be worried... then imagine that most people in the world have oposite interest than the USA... are we criminal if we don't have the same vision of the world?

And most of all why spy alied country as Germany, France...

the NSA program is only for intelligence and control mases.

17. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    Don't believe everything you see or hear. No country is a saint, they all do exactly the same the US does, just on a smaller scale. It's all about power and, who has the most of it. China and Russia are in a massive power struggle with the US to see who comes out top dog.

18. IcE

IcE Don Snow

GPU:
    3070Ti FE
    I'm fine with our ultimate machine integration phase Ala Deus Ex, but only if we get to the stage where all cultures are integrated peacefully and not subverted by who has the most power (Aka the scenario we're headed for currently). Otherwise it's not unlikely there won't be some "mysterious plague" that kills 2/3rds of the population of the planet while mysteriously leaving a certain country mostly intact. It sounds ridiculous now, but once again, information is power. It's not like similar things haven't happened in the past. We're all heavily Mongolian as a result of the first instance.

19. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    We are either all going to kill each other (likely) or something happens that will create peace in the world. I know which one I'm going for.

20. Brasky

Brasky Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070 Ti Su
    i know which one is going to happen first. :banana: