Geforce GTX 680 teething troubles

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce' started by khohne, Apr 16, 2012.

1. khohne

khohne Master Guru

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 480 Asus
    Ok so i upgraded to the GTX 680 yesterday and have been very happy with it except for a few things.

Had to reinstall my entire computer as the BETA 301.24 drivers stoped Skyrim from working and played up with some other games + some issues i was having so reinstalled the whole of windows 7 64 Bit.

Now this time i used the WHQL driver 301.10 things are going alot smoother this time round, but one small issue still remains if you can call it that.

In Anno 2070 everything seems darker than it was on my GTX 480 sorta like the contrast setting is down to low but its just fine? i can put the contrast right up in game and make ultra bright which seems to make the game look normal. But makes the menu screen look REally Really bright?

Any thoughts with anyone else on this weird issue? does anybody else have it?

2. nikavelli

nikavelli Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 780 Ti
    Any contrast issues with other games? What about movies?

3. khohne

khohne Master Guru

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 480 Asus
    no Movies are fine and so far other games are to its just Anno 2070 that seems go very dark, So dark that the water looks black.

4. nikavelli

nikavelli Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 780 Ti
    Maybe it's a driver issue then, not sure. Try reporting it over at nVIDIA forums and see if anyone else has the same issue.