women fag smokers

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Tranceholic, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Tranceholic

Tranceholic Banned

GPU:
    MSI GeForce GTX 570 Fermi
    so gross to see women smoking fags... ack can't imagine kissing a woman who smoke fags :puke2: :puke2:

2. Palerider

Palerider Ancient Guru

GPU:
    HIS X1950XTX
    I'd rather settle down with a nice girl who smokes, than some covered in tats bimbo with fake titties and a drinking problem.
    Nobody's perfect, but shouldn't you be looking for someone based on personality, and not their vices?

I've been out of the game since 1989, but today's women seem to be a bit trashier than they were then.

3. IcE

IcE Don Snow

GPU:
    3070Ti FE
    This thread is hilarious by default. (And not because of word choice)

Last edited: Apr 10, 2012
  4. Mikedogg

Mikedogg Guest

GPU:
    Radeon HD 4650M 1GB
    You kidding me? I'd rather a girl covered in tats and is pleasing to look at than a smoker that smells and tastes like sh!t. I agree with the rest though.

5. CronoGraal

CronoGraal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 6900XT Merc 319
    was gonna joke about the usage of the word "fags" but that would def land me some ban time :(

6. dchalf10

dchalf10 Banned

GPU:
    GTX670 1293/6800
    I find that women who smoke usually have the tattoos and drinking problem pretty much covered as well.

They are not exclusive groups.

7. kanej2007

kanej2007 Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 TI 11GB
    Lol, yeah, I tried that 2-3 years back & it resulted in a 2 week ban by NM+

Well, actually it turned into an arguement untill I was bannned, thankfully it was only temporary...

With regards to girls smoking, yeah it puts me off but if it's 2 or 3 a day then no biggie.

Of course if she was to smoke 20+ a day then no way I'd like to live with a second hand smoker...

I'd rather a girl that didn't smoke though I wouldn't mind if she was a light smoker.

All in all an interesting thread, hope to see more views & answers on girls smoking.

8. dcx_badass

dcx_badass Guest

GPU:
    Palit GTX 1060 6GB
    Smoking is vile in general, regardless of who does it.

9. MrH

MrH Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080 FE
    This.

10. Norvekh

Norvekh Guest

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 2080 Ti
    It would wreak havoc on my allergies *SPAM* a smoker. But, yeah, after having seen the orange paste that collects in computers in smokers' homes that was more than enough to put me off of it. Well, that and the smell. And the insane cost ($5+ a pack is just crazy).

11. GhostXL

GhostXL Guest

GPU:
    PNY EPIC-X RTX 4090
    Honestly it's a lot to do with the media. They are being taught that it's okay to cheat and that they HAVE to be a princess.

It's just not possible in today's world. It never was ever.....

They never seem happy either. They have to always be out, never at home to relax. Either going clubbing or drinking/smoking just like you say.

It's really hard to find a girl that will just take it easy, and not let the media mess with their heads, thinking that they have to be what they see on TV all the time...

More and more they are becoming control freaks as that's how they are being taught by the media. Even if the man does nothing wrong, they are still taught to "leash" us. Those women, which sadly are the majority these days, must be avoided.

Relationships are supposed to be eventful and enjoyable, not feeling like you are to be on guard or suppressed, man or women.

People should know right from wrong. If there is no trust in the relationships, then get out of it fast.

12. hallryu

hallryu Don Altobello

GPU:
    2x HD7970
    Smokers pay large amounts of extra tax, I applaud them.

Big thanks from me.

13. kanej2007

kanej2007 Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 TI 11GB
    How about orange fingers and dark lips from excessive smoking? :)

Lol, so true.

14. k1net1cs

k1net1cs Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Radeon HD 5650m (550/800)
    And takes 'em back by the boatload when diagnosed with cancer from smoking, not to mention the passive smokers. :p

Personally, I don't mind smokers as long as they don't smoke in public places where there are a lot of non-smokers and/or kids around.
    If they just have to smoke under the condition I stated above, please wear a helmet and inhale your own smoke.

15. Mikedogg

Mikedogg Guest

GPU:
    Radeon HD 4650M 1GB
    Funny how you Americans and Brits (no offense) always complain about prices being too high. A pack of smokes (20's) are about $13 upwards here in NZ.

But yeah, I hate how they always make my nose block up. And the fact that the nicotine levels are raised about 5% every year.

It's a corporate world we live in, and business is good, as long as it's paying.

16. kanej2007

kanej2007 Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 TI 11GB
    Jeez, in Dubai you can get a box of 200 ciggies for about $13...

17. thatguy91

thatguy91 Guest

That tax doesn't cover the extra cost to the health system that smoking causes (even the effects 50 years from now count).

18. Mikedogg

Mikedogg Guest

GPU:
    Radeon HD 4650M 1GB
    0_o Well, I know where to send the smokers in my family when they want cheaper ciggs, then.

Lmao.

19. Foamy4

Foamy4 Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX770 4GB
    It's such a turn off. I wouldn't date a girl who smokes regardless of looks. It's unhealthy, stinks and somewhat expensive.

20. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    About 30 years ago when I was on Guam, a carton was $2 dollars on base for Marlboros. With the $2 coupon, they were free and you could get two cartons a day. (1/2 gallon of 100 proof Smirnoff was $2.75) Haven't smoked in nearly 20 years and I don't miss it period. If smokers only knew how truly nasty they and their environment smell.