Religious sect haunts me. Need help!

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by NomadAssassin, Oct 11, 2013.

1. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    You should follow those two around and take pictures of them without their knowing. Then get them framed (the pictures i mean) and hang them on the walls in your lounge. Then just invite them around for a chat and see what happens.

2. John

John Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 970
    This is actually a brilliant idea! Haha!

3. Estima8tor

Estima8tor Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 970 FTW
    LDS - Latter day saints.

They are persistent and annoying but I promise they wont hurt you, lol.

I love debating them on their biblical views. I invite them into my house when ever they come around and after about 5 minutes with me, they can't wait to leave. :)

Last edited: Oct 11, 2013
  4. Brasky

Brasky Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070 Ti Su
    i concur with the idea of stalking the cult.

5. BABA-The Hacker

BABA-The Hacker Banned

GPU:
    PALIT GTX770 OC 2GB

Either "you or anyone in ur family" is related to political/masonic/mafia///.... well man.... or may be these guys just want to have some kind of funny jokes with you...... like casting Tv serials....

6. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX6700XT
    In that case, I invite you to come deal with the ones that show up at my house.....

7. Keitosha

Keitosha Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX6800 / Vega56
    Thank Talos the're not scientology members, otherwise I would say: "Nice knowing you" :)

8. Crowbar

Crowbar Guest

GPU:
    MSi R9 290 GAMING
    Are they from the DMV..?

9. IcE

IcE Don Snow

GPU:
    3070Ti FE
    Lol. Unfortunately, spreading the gospel is a "civic duty" if you will, and the bible states you have to do it. Unfortunately, a lot of people get really pushy and step outside the bounds of simply "sharing". I personally only bother if the people in question seem receptive. I'm well aware that most non religious people simply want to be left alone.

10. scipio

scipio Guest

GPU:
    Evga 1080 gaming
    Years ago we invited them in, told them we weren't interested but they were welcome to eat. offered them wine, they don't drink, they were really polite, when my dad lit a joint after dinner in the backyard they politely made there way out.

11. Veeshush

Veeshush Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 680 Lightning
  12. clawhamer

clawhamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 780 Classified
    I don't take to kindly to these God selling door to door folk; I've had them show up at my door before... they won't be back.

13. Uncle Dude

Uncle Dude Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    [​IMG]

14. StealBalls

StealBalls Guest

GPU:
    MSI 280x CrossFire
    Is this The General with a new name?

15. T1tan

T1tan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 24GB GDDR
    dude you sound like a pushover :X don't be like that, it never helps in life. you don't want to be easily influenced or persuaded like a 6 year old girl. Be a man, tell them to leave you alone, and next time if you don't want to talk to anyone, say "excuse me I am not interested."

16. StewieTech

StewieTech Chuck Norris

GPU:
    MSI gtx 960 Gaming
    Exactly, tell them to **** off using polite and firm languague. If they abuse, report them.

17. John

John Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Words cannot describe how much I love that film. One of my absolute all-time favourites!

18. BABA-The Hacker

BABA-The Hacker Banned

GPU:
    PALIT GTX770 OC 2GB
    : the catching point....

May be something "fishy" was progressing in that area.....as u said [military]....

19. Bleib

Bleib Guest

GPU:
    MSI RX 480 8GB
    I got rid of the pesky Jehovas witnesses by a simple method. I debated religion with them :wanker:

20. StewieTech

StewieTech Chuck Norris

GPU:
    MSI gtx 960 Gaming
    I love to piss off them like that. Ask them some religious paradoxes, use common sense, a bit of psychology and philosophy and they´ll leave your house feeling like idiots. Why do people belive in god like it was santa claus anyway? You know, a big old man with a long white beard, someone who´s "somewhere up there" seeing if people behave well or bad and will deliver something according to their conduct...; i say, use your brain - nowadays we have the information we need to understand the fact that there is some answers we´ll most probably never get the answer, and someone who believes that the gods put any evidence of their (possible) existence here on earth are still in the infancy of knowledge. No, Jesus wasn´t the son of god. Yes, he was real and amazing alright. Fantastic in theory, just like communism.
    Anyway, insanity is the normal human condition if you think of it; just bite your tongue and take ir raw.