GTX 675m SLI . . .Low OC possibility

Discussion in 'Die-hard Overclocking & Case Modifications' started by 0vzz, Nov 19, 2013.

1. 0vzz

0vzz Guest

GPU:
    NVIDIA/GTX675m/2gb
    Hi world!

I have a MSI gt70 0ND 444US laptop, it came with a GTX675m GPU. Ive been trying to push it a little bit further tho my games run all quite sweetly, but well just for geekness and compurgasmic purposes you know.

So I tried MSI afterburner with no luck at all, the changes I made to the faders didnt show on the OSD readings when in games, so I downloaed Precision X and tht one worked. I read tht some people OC this card to 775mhz/1500mhz or something like that. Well, im getting glitches and parches and all sorts of rare lightning fx when I OC it to just 720mhz/1420mhz and try to benchmark it on Heaven DX11 4.0.

So yeah, just wondering if anyone got a clue....

THK YOU GUYS!

2. MM10X

MM10X Guest

GPU:
    3080 FE
    check your temps and try putting the laptop on a cooling pad with a powered fan, or spaced up so there is more airflow to the components.

The ability to overclock is luck of the draw, you may get 2% oc or 20% oc ... just because someone else did it does not guarantee your card or system configuration can reach the same.

3. 0vzz

0vzz Guest

GPU:
    NVIDIA/GTX675m/2gb
    Hey man highly appreciate the support! Thx really.

I got so many questions regarding this obviously and I will get my hands on some documentation but id like to ask, if its not much to ask, whats the relation between the memory clock and the core clock? Might it be that I must adjust the memory clock to a value that syncs with the core/shader clock?

THX! : D:banana:

4. MM10X

MM10X Guest

GPU:
    3080 FE
    memory clock = memory goes faster.

core clock = core goes faster.

No relation to have it ' in sync ' .

depending on game/app either can have more or less performance impact.

All of this info could be had by some clever searching. ;)