GeForce Experience

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by JonasBeckman, Dec 6, 2012.

1. khanmein

khanmein Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 SC
    all the games can be optimized but the optimal setting took some period of time to appeared.

2. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    Ah right, thanks.

I rarely take their advice (i play 3-4 year old games with 4k DSR) but it's a handy starting point.

3. GanjaStar

GanjaStar Guest

GPU:
    MSI 4G gtx970 1506/8000
    you were able to setup and use shadowplay in offline mode? I'm asking because it wasn't possible in the previous version. Shadowplay tab would dissapear from GFE for me while I was on vacation without internet just a week ago.

4. maceh

maceh Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 Fury Tri-X OC
    where is section to config led in new version?

5. VAlbomb

VAlbomb Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia G1 Gaming GTX 970

Shadowplay NEVER worked offline,not in the beta nor in the previous version you needed an internet connection when launching GE for it to show, I've been complaining about this to Nvidia for more than 1 year already.

6. siriq

siriq Guest

GPU:
    Evga GTX 570 Classified
    Installed the latest one. Since then, i got higher DPC latency. "Nice" fps drops in games and lag. Uninstalled , then everything is fine :D
    Hell yeah!

7. MrH

MrH Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080 FE
    Didn't like the new one at all so I've gone back to the previous version. I couldn't even find the option to increase the Shadow time in the new UI.

8. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    I've come across an annoying if relatively minor bug in GFE v3.0.5 after noticing duplicate game in the library window. Turns out they are Steam games and GFE has redetected them a second time if they were updating at the time it was doing a scan (the second game shows a path to the Downloading sub-folder). Of course, you can choose to hide these duplicates but really what is needed is an Ignore and Delete option.

The folder path I use for Steam is X:\Steam though as opposed to X:\Steam\SteamApps\Common.

*EDIT*
    Specifying the actual folder the games are installed to gets rid of the duplicate entries for most of the games. However, some still show twice for some reason, e.g. The Sims 3 has two entries both of which have the same path: D:\Games\The Sims 3 so that does appear to be a glitch.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2016
  9. Keesberenburg

Keesberenburg Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 980 TI sc
    Shadowplay streaming have now better video quality but i can not disable in game sound anymore or chance mic button?

10. GhostWind

GhostWind Active Member

GPU:
    R9 380 4GB
    Somebody please kill me:puke2:

11. GanjaStar

GanjaStar Guest

GPU:
    MSI 4G gtx970 1506/8000
    Stumbled upon another issue after installing the latest version.

It's impossible to login to imgur unless you directly registered an account there. if you use twitter/google/facebook to login, no pop up comes up so it's impossible to login via GFE's chromium interface.

Basically, I can't login to my imgur account with thousands of pics already.

12. emsir

emsir Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 FTW
    This is for Nvidia cards....why do you think it will work on ATI cards? Who told you?

13. GanjaStar

GanjaStar Guest

GPU:
    MSI 4G gtx970 1506/8000
    you quoted a post from 2012 lol

14. archie123

archie123 Guest

GPU:
    Aorus 1080ti Extreme
    Ive never used shadow play before now , but it very rarely works? Checked and double checked the settings sometimes it works most times the keyboard shortcuts do nothing

15. Amaze

Amaze Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 4070 ti TUF

16. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX6700XT
    Ghostwind also quoted a post from 2012....from a banned member no less.

Of course, naike said he wouldn't be comfortable not knowing specific settings....but last time I used GFE, it showed what settings were being used and what settings GFE recommended based on the system configuration. Any settings not displayed in GFE, could still be viewed in the game settings anyway. Not like GFE ever hid the settings it was applying. To my knowledge, GFE always showed "current" vs "recommended" settings and gave the user an option to apply the "recommended" settings or ignore them and use custom settings.

I would be more concerned about using Raptr personally....

17. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    I wonder why i see 2 fallout 4 entries. fallout 4 and fallout 4 far harbor. they even have identical settings.

18. GanjaStar

GanjaStar Guest

GPU:
    MSI 4G gtx970 1506/8000
    This seems to have been fixed now. after the latest update I was able to login to imgur.

19. bensmooth

bensmooth Member Guru

GPU:
    3060Ti Elite Rev2
    Need help

My Brother's pc is this :-
    i5 2500K @ 4.6ghZ
    Corsair Vengence DDR3 16GB @ 1833mhZ
    SSD OCZ ARC + OCZ AGILITY 3

Graphics card's-
    Gigabyte 980GTX ti WindForce x3 OC
    KFA2 660GTX EX OC "Running on dedicated Physx Mode Only"
    Intel HD 3000 GPU "Disabled in bio's, only used if he wants do some Quicksyncing or if a gpu blow's for a backup"

Internet Layout-

PLA5206 Zyxel 1GB'S Power-Plug's
    Router Dual-Band Draytek 2830N+ V2
    Dedicated Ethernet Card @ 1GB's to match the power plug rated speed.
    ISP Plusnet Unlimited Fibre @ 76mb's Down + 25MB's UP Line is tested and is stable.
    ISP Addon - Plusnet Pro Add-On traffic Prioritisation.

Operating System
    Window's 10 Redstone 2 @ Build 14936

Seem's in GFE i tick all the box'es on the recommended spec's yet when he trys to stream it stop's after a few minute's it's telling us the network speed ant fast. Yet it' un-capped , high traffic prioritized and has more than enough up and download speed.

Any idea's guy would be great!

Last edited: Sep 30, 2016
  20. kx11

kx11 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    finally GFE 3.0 got updated and added notifications toggle so now you can toggle off the overlay that appears on the top right every time you start a game